NGD Custom Jackson Rhoads

jackson.jpeg

Congrats! I just put in an order before the price increase for a RR24 and a Warrior. Going to be a long wait!

Congrats! I just put in an order before the price increase for a RR24 and a Warrior. Going to be a long wait!
Also, it took 1 year and 3 months for mine to be built. So, long wait, but I was worried that it would take longer. And if you don't hound them, they will ignore it, it seems. Also, ask them to send you an order form, so you can make sure they haven't fucked it up. Mine isn't exactly the feature set i asked for, but it looked so good, i said fuck it and took a discount. Who did you use as a middleman?

I've never been able to decide whether or not I like that body or if it is too short.. that's a hell of a finish though. This one I like.

I've never been able to decide whether or not I like that body or if it is too short.. that's a hell of a finish though. This one I like.
The funny thing is when solar guitars first came out, I ordered their ocean blue limited. When i got the guitar, the mahogany was trans blue on the back of the guitar, and i liked that better than the blue quilted maple, so where i got the idea for the finish. It is subtle, and you have to have light to see it, but it looks nice, and no one does it.

Also, it took 1 year and 3 months for mine to be built. So, long wait, but I was worried that it would take longer. And if you don't hound them, they will ignore it, it seems. Also, ask them to send you an order form, so you can make sure they haven't fucked it up. Mine isn't exactly the feature set i asked for, but it looked so good, i said fuck it and took a discount. Who did you use as a middleman?

I went through Axe Palace.

What feature(s) did they fuck up?
Looks like they got the amount of frets right! :D

I've heard this over the years about them fucking up custom orders.. how the fuck does that happen when its literally written down spec by spec. Shit like that annoys me.

Back