Anyone else out there with no tattoos?

None. However I like girls with tattoos.

Not that I'm anti-tattoo or anything, I have wanted them. However I could never come up with art that I thought would be completely timeless.

none here...
i can appreciate the artistry...but that's where it ends for me.

like most things in this world...it's a "what all the cool kids are doing" kind-of thing...faddy (IMO of course). meh... i don't follow the pack, i am a weird fucker, like that

my uncle had one he got whilst in the military about 100 years ago. thing was scarred and smeared and hardly distinguishable. honestly, i don't even know what the fuck it was supposed to be.. an eagle maybe? i remember looking at it as a kid...it was just blue-ish, no real color...just old school "bad-assery", probably got it in a dive overseas somewhere and mainlined Jack Daniels for the next week to stave off any would-be infection.... sum-bitch was tough as nails and would fight everything/anything. lol.. eh.. oh well... i digressed :LOL:

Happy Friday dudes!

None on me--Ive had a couple of friends get them and several yrs later tell me they regret getting them.

I got one when I was drunk and 19. Thought about getting rid of it a few times, but meh...

none here...
i can appreciate the artistry...but that's where it ends for me.

like most things in this world...it's a "what all the cool kids are doing" kind-of thing...faddy (IMO of course). meh... i don't follow the pack, i am a weird fucker, like that
I wouldn't even consider them "cool". I see these scrawny looking dudes walking around with a big cross on their calfs that are smaller than my wrists, they look like jerkoffs. I crack up at how many so called people in "poverty" have no problem having thousands of dollars of flesh art. I also can't believe how many beautiful women with perfect skin do that, wait until years go by, ugly green blotches that look like nothing artful.

Me also
heels.jpg

Last edited:
Back