My last few amp sales were local to some buddies. I gave them the amp. Like 100 bucks in my hand. Then they can just give me payments. Never been screwed over once.
I did the payment thing here once to a pretty well known member at the time. Turned out he didn’t really like the amp as much as he hoped and for that reason didn’t want to pay me the full amount. In the end I ended up getting everything but I think $150. Some people just suck.

I did the payment thing here once to a pretty well known member at the time. Turned out he didn’t really like the amp as much as he hoped and for that reason didn’t want to pay me the full amount. In the end I ended up getting everything but I think $150. Some people just suck.
That sucks ass. At that point that’s just being a pure piece of shit.

I'm putting out info in an effort to warn people to be on guard when dealing with this guy. Recycling gossip? This isn't gossip. It's very factual that this POS tried to rip people off. Rockystar is one who posted in this very thread as a good example. At this point I can only surmise that you must be a criminal of some sort who feels he like he hasn't received his "much deserved" 2nd chance from society yet. Crawl back in your dumpster fire where you belong.

Edit: that or you're Fatbag reincarnated. Good possibility, I'm guessing.
So let Rockystar or whoever do what he needs to do. Stop playing touch guy or moderator and mind your business. Bitch ass children. You guys realize this is one person on the internet? Your lives are so shitty that you can’t stop stalking them?
Stop running your dick ass mouth and go practice. Speaking of Fatbag the guy seems to play you under the table.

Looks like that amp has sold. Someone will be happy (I hope). Meanwhile you will be here wishing you had the guys talent and support.
Whatever happened was a shit show. If he was a criminal he would have probably tucked his tail and hid.
Or maybe he is and doesn’t care. Whatever the case get off the mans dick and live your life in your own positivity.

Holy shit. Who was this? If you don't want to say, pm me.

That's someone I need to watch out for.

KQ-94gG6.png

Why would anyone in any way stick up for or defend teh "Bernie Madoff" of music gear ???

Clearly some self seeking ulterior motives going on.

Sure seems like a heck of a lot of effort (and words) to defend someone
who's (from a lot of accounts) ripped off at least one person really, really
badly to the tune of a lot of cash.

KQ-94gG6.png

Why would anyone in any way stick up for or defend teh "Bernie Madoff" of music gear ???

Not defending the guy whatsoever he clearly did some stupid things. I’m just tired of hearing about Mark Cameron, Joe Boden, D Trump, Fartback, Covid, gas prices, same beating dead horse bullshit.

Sure seems like a heck of a lot of effort (and words) to defend someone
who's (from a lot of accounts) ripped off at least one person really, really
badly to the tune of a lot of cash.
I thought I read where, in the end, Fatbagg did pay the man his refund. Maybe he was short a couple hundred? Not defending it, or him but I thought most/all of the money owed was returned.

Not defending the guy whatsoever he clearly did some stupid things. I’m just tired of hearing about Mark Cameron, Joe Boden, D Trump, Fartback, Covid, gas prices, same beating dead horse bullshit.
Grand Larceny & internet crimes are Felonies
People got short memories and need to know and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're either for Fatbag or against him.

Grand Larceny & internet crimes are Felonies
People got short memories and need to know and there's nothing you can do about it.
You're either for Fatbag or against him.
Not only do you NOT dictate terms for anyone other than yourself if I am playing your game I’m with him. His track record is excellent and the one deal I had was not bad. Am I going to PayPal gift he or anyone else absolutely not. But if I have to gauge someone and whole
Picture is good but there’s a blemish it’s a good picture with a mistake. That’s my take. I hate so much that it happened to someone and the the guy it all happened with I truly do feel for him. It’s terrible for sure and I do not support that. I think that was a moment in time.
But if you are asking to pick sides ‘against him or with him’ like you’re Zordon then I’m with him, sure.

I do agree with all that, minus the Fatbag. I too am sick of all that other crap. Though if Mark Cameron came here pedalling his crap I'm sure I would join in the mayhem
Same. Maybe that’s what keeps lighting this fire is he is still selling and doing his thing. If he disappeared like half of the others (all would be nice) this probably wouldn’t be coming up again and again.

Back