Is Van Malmsteen Fatbagg? Or does he just want to blow him?

Jesus christ give it a rest.
Give it a rest is exactly what I’d like to do. It’s just sad that once again someone made a thread about the guy over what, the same things there’s already a thread about? If the person who had the issue with him isn’t trolling why the fuck are you guys

Can we not open this can again? Holy Jesus lol
I was simply responding to Rdodson's request 'cause I thought he made a good point - context is everything.

Besides, peeps who go to that thread to get some background will see mrbush's amendment to the OP stating that it was all-sorted-out. :thumbsup:

So if anything, IMHO, providing the link will serve to reduce anger and speculation 'cause it brings solid facts to the table.

I was simply responding to Rdodson's request 'cause I thought he made a good point - context is everything.

Besides, peeps who go to that thread to get some background will see mrbush's amendment to the OP stating that it was all-sorted-out. :thumbsup:

So if anything, IMHO, providing the link will serve to reduce anger and speculation 'cause it brings solid facts to the table.
Sounds fair to me.

Word...although he was asking $5900 last
It’s more of a social comment of morality vs capitalism . Tbh this whole thread could go a lot deeper but who’s got the time or the energy. People fuck up. They can try to fix or they can’t . People can forgive or they can’t . It is what it is . And if your spending 3k plus on gear I certainly hope you do you homework before throwing your money at anyone .....

Because I bought an amp a month ago from the guy and all was well, like his other hundred sales.
Live your own life, stop the keyboard warrior shit. People like you continue to stir shit up when the truth is you don’t know shit. You jumped on the bandwagon like half the others. I feel for the guy (OP), but I’m not so obsessed that I have to constantly spend my life trolling him. It’s sad how you guys even track the guy so hard. Do you know him?
I’m willing to bet there’s ton of people right here in this forum that have positive deals with him and will continue too. Hell, there are some guys in this thread that have bought from him, some recently.
People probably won’t come out and vouch because now it makes that person look bad here. But there are some highly regarded members that still do.
When I search Rig Talk or TGP or Reverb or Ebay or LP forum or I see YEARS YEARS YEARS of positive sales.
YEARS of good deals
Even after this good deals.
I’m impressed that you have obviously never made an error in life?
He paid the guy back, I don’t know Thieves that do that. Shit, did anyone here get their money back from Mark Cameron or their amp yet? Me either.
Nobody lost an amp or their money in this ordeal EXCEPT for Fuckbag.
Sounds like he also made a sacrifice to correct the mistake. You think he “”wanted to sell those amps?”” I doubt it.
He’s an excellent guy and I’m sorry for the guy that had the issue, I’m glad he at least paid you back.
There’s also the very good chance that he sold that amp to pay someone else?
I for one hopes he keeps selling because I’ll keep buying. He had great amps.
Excellent guys don’t do what he did. It was more than an, “error.”

It’s Memorial Day. Today should be about the right things. We can argue tomorrow if it matters to you. Cheers. Today I choose nothing but love for those who were in a picture far bigger than what we have going on here.

Regardless of anything said, if you have loved ones or family lost in regards to this day, my old retired hat goes off to you and I am here as a friend whether it’s accepted or not.
It’s a hard day for a lot of people, and for some it’s about the barbecue. However you sit fit I don’t judge, but I have nothing but complete whole hearted love.

Last edited:
Back