Lynch Tearing It Up

Mr. Willy

We’ve had a lot of discussions and opinions on George’s performances over the years. Seems Lynch is like a tale of two live guitarists. When he’s off, it’s difficult to listen to. When he’s on, he’s magic. Bad ass. Totally unique.
Here he is in a very recent clip rocking a LP Custom, killer tone and sounding like old Lynch.

That was awesome. Really great to see the old guy tearing it up like that. He had a little more gain and grease happening there in comparison to vids where he seems to struggle and fight his rig.

Definitely still has it.. just a matter of which Lynch you are getting on the night as you mentioned. Gonna take a guess that when the gear feels and sounds right, he's "on".

That was cool. Seems he’s really changed his style to really slippery runs with lots of open strings. He doesn’t play crazy fast runs anymore… likely Father Time has caught up with him.
He played some fast runs here. Too much and it gets weedly-weedly. He had a nice balance of feel versus speed here, imho.

why is GL so hit and miss?
thankfully ALL of his studio work has been amazing the last 10 years
He seems to go through periods where he’s trying to not sound like himself. Like he’s actively trying to find a different sound in his phrasing. When he experiments, he doesn’t always land on his feet. I’d prefer he just do what he does here, stop thinking so much and just go into Lynch mode. That’s what we all want to hear him do. I don’t want to hear Lynch play “Voodoo Chile.” I want to hear him play “Mr. Scary.”

quite possibly the load you blasted into your sister?
What is your fucking infatuation with inbred sex you creep? You are a cuck, we all know that. If it hurts your feelings that GL is a soy boy, I really don't care. GL hasn't done anything relevant since the early 90's, now he's trying to act all vintage by playing Strats, Teles, Les Pauls, he's a big poser just like you cuck.

Weeeeeeeeeee Eddie!
giphy.gif

What is your fucking infatuation with inbred sex you creep? You are a cuck, we all know that. If it hurts your feelings that GL is a soy boy, I really don't care. GL hasn't done anything relevant since the early 90's, now he's trying to act all vintage by playing Strats, Teles, Les Pauls, he's a big poser just like you cuck.

Weeeeeeeeeee Eddie!
giphy.gif
ok i'm sorry, i realize the incest thing is a little to close to home heehee
please go fuck marjorie taylor greene and your pedo pal matt gaetz ok?
how's that magat?
and clearly you missed all of GL's current work most likely since you've been too busy at those MAGAT rallies and pedo conventions

ok i'm sorry, i realize the incest thing is a little to close to home heehee
please go fuck marjorie taylor greene and your pedo pal matt gaetz ok?
how's that magat?
and clearly you missed all of GL's current work most likely since you've been too busy at those MAGAT rallies and pedo conventions
Lol, go wipe your tears cucked_voltage. I listened to all that shit and it sucks but I’m sure “Smoke This” is still in constant rotation at your rat hole because it is so “close to home”.

Ok... I may be in the serious minority here but... Can we get something other than another rehashed version of Mr. Scary?!!? He has other great instrumental tracks. And yes, it was nice to hear him actually use some gain to assist his playing.

Back