Redplate Magica 100

@Emg77 sounded pretty deep on the low end. The cab was a mix of G12H30 (Anniversaries, Creamback, ???) and the Redbacks? Just curious as to the exact speakers used. Thanks.

Jim
The G12 H30 heritage and Celestion Redback. The Bogner Cab has a pair M75’s and V30 if you’d like to hear it through that I can make it happen!

The G12 H30 heritage and Celestion Redback. The Bogner Cab has a pair M75’s and V30 if you’d like to hear it through that I can make it happen!
I've heard the Magica through the V30 3-4 years ago at the LA Amp Show, and Keith ordered M75-PVC and BM75's from me for clients before the hiatus. I know a lot of my clients order M75's to reduce the upper mid spike from their V30's and improve the overall tone, they told me about the benefits of that mix. Appreciate you offering, though!

Sounds really good! Were you boosting?
THIS...

As much as I like the Wizard MCII sounds, I really like what I hear in this Magica clip. I don't like the Fender style headbox and I never have but the tone coming out of this Redplate Magica seems to be on par with some of the best Marshally tones out there in the boutique market.:2thumbsup::2thumbsup::2thumbsup:

Back