Rittenhouse found Not Guilty on all 5 Counts!

Why Dave i didn't know you were a "tweeter" ?
cnn, really ? lol
Oh lemme guess an AR-15 is a "can rifle" right ? mexican/afican/puerto rican.
5.56 is a NATO round. Do you know what that means ?

5.56mm is in essence the same round as .223 Remington. The only difference being 5.56mm is a slightly longer round +.125" and loaded to slightly higher pressure. A 5.56mm rifle can fire either, a .223 rifle can usually only fire .223 or a 223 Wylde Chamber/Barrel can fire both.

For most intents and purposes they are the same round. NATO uses 5.56mm cause of the metric system. Like everything else outside the US.

Many rifles can fire both rounds and some are specifically made to fire both interchangeably with equal accuracy such as a 223 Wylde Barrel.

https://www.hornadyle.com/resources...rence-between-556-nato-and-223-rem-ammunition
https://thesportsmansshop.com/223-vs-5-56mm-ammo-comparison/
You obviously don't know what you are speaking about, so please stop.

And most "civilian" ARs come stock with full auto trigger groups and bolt carriers... meaning they can withstand prolonged heat and use of full auto fire... drill one hole and swap 1 part, and you have a full auto rifle.

cnn, really ? lol
LOL. Nice racist comments. How typical for a lefty to bring up racism. Very interesting how specific you are with it as well. You are like Donnie posting racist shit pretending it's okay as long as its used as your own example. Wow! :confused:

At somepoint a squad of pipe hittin'
brothas' are gonna get a soul train goin'
on this white bread and push his shit in.
Like a cancel-culture era "Deliverance"
LTFOL!!
This was the 1st thing that came to mind when
I seen him crying a river..

5.56mm is in essence the same round as .223 Remington. The only difference being 5.56mm is a slightly longer round +.125" and loaded to slightly higher pressure. A 5.56mm rifle can fire either, a .223 rifle can usually only fire .223 or a 223 Wylde Chamber/Barrel can fire both.

For most intents and purposes they are the same round. NATO uses 5.56mm cause of the metric system. Like everything else outside the US.

Many rifles can fire both rounds and some are specifically made to fire both interchangeably with equal accuracy such as a 223 Wylde Barrel.

https://www.hornadyle.com/resources...rence-between-556-nato-and-223-rem-ammunition
https://thesportsmansshop.com/223-vs-5-56mm-ammo-comparison/
You obviously don't know what you are speaking about, so please stop.

And most "civilian" ARs come stock with full auto trigger groups and bolt carriers... meaning they can withstand prolonged heat and use of full auto fire... drill one hole and swap 1 part, and you have a full auto rifle.
I've fired 5.56 thru .223 with no problems. Still-there's always a first time.

Mwrf2Lx.jpeg

cnn, really ? lol
Do you know in most states it's illegal to hunt dear with 5.56? Because it's too weak.
You know NOTHING about guns, ammunition or ballistics. LESS THAN ZERO!

It certainly shows.

Bartender: Hey Kyle what can I get you?

Kyle Rittenhouse: I'll have a Rittenhouse.

Bartender: That's a chaser followed by three shots right?

😆 🤣 😂

kyle-rittenhouse-1600394314.jpg

We all know if Rittendork was a black kid he woulda been shot dead that night by cops or on Death Row now.
I can tell you there are people on Death Row present & past that did alot less then KR.
I don't give 2 shits either way but grew up in northern Illinois/Wisconsin in the 60's & 70's. Its not the same now.
And Kyle is screwed now cuz he'll be the NRA poster child on the right & folks on the left will be after him.
He will never have a normal life or be able to mature w/o some sort of stigma.
All attorneys involved have had death threats including "Kyle Norris".
He won't ever really have a chance to be Kyle because of 5 minutes of fame & 8 rounds of 5.56/.223
I was in the Military @ 17 i did some crazy shit but whacking people in public isn't one of them.
Rittenhouse jurors were picked & seated in one day and one of the "seated" jurors was dismissed for making a "Jacob Blake shooting joke".
Why would anyone be surprised he was found not guilty ?
Bullshit the law were letting blacks do anything they wanted do including set the police dept on fire etc. What kinda fuck up news are you watching?

The media has been trying to throw this one under the carpet…
But, at first they painted the picture as if he had shot three black guys.

In fact, my daughter came home when it first came out and she said, did you hear about the young white guy that shot three black guys?
This is the way the corrupt left media tries to start the race wars… Now that people know that it wasn’t a white shooting three blacks, they no longer have any interest in the story.

But ironically, the asshole that drove his vehicle and killed six people in the parade? Oh, He was just trying to get away from the police who were chasing him… Was he black? Who knows? You wouldn’t know from the media… LOL,
main stream media is just a shameful pathetic joke.

Back