Rittenhouse found Not Guilty on all 5 Counts!

8d68d413-2d86-4bce-9a0d-b7454570a2df-jpeg.1002183

kyle-rittenhouse-1600394314.jpg

We all know if Rittendork was a black kid he woulda been shot dead that night by cops or on Death Row now.
I can tell you there are people on Death Row present & past that did alot less then KR.
I don't give 2 shits either way but grew up in northern Illinois/Wisconsin in the 60's & 70's. Its not the same now.
And Kyle is screwed now cuz he'll be the NRA poster child on the right & folks on the left will be after him.
He will never have a normal life or be able to mature w/o some sort of stigma.
All attorneys involved have had death threats including "Kyle Norris".
He won't ever really have a chance to be Kyle because of 5 minutes of fame & 8 rounds of 5.56/.223
I was in the Military @ 17 i did some crazy shit but whacking people in public isn't one of them.
Rittenhouse jurors were picked & seated in one day and one of the "seated" jurors was dismissed for making a "Jacob Blake shooting joke".
Why would anyone be surprised he was found not guilty ?
he will never have a "normal" life. good interview about some of the things you mention between cuomo and Kyle's attorney on youtube. And as the father of a biracial son....I kinda agree with some of your points dude. However-my son is trained in the way of the gun....and the fist....Hopefully he will never need those skills...I'm afraid he will though.

he will never have a "normal" life. good interview about some of the things you mention between cuomo and Kyle's attorney on youtube. And as the father of a biracial son....I kinda agree with some of your points dude. However-my son is trained in the way of the gun....and the fist....Hopefully he will never need those skills...I'm afraid he will though.
Whole thing has been a shit show from day one. Sign of the times.
There are no winners except maybe Arms dealers.
There is no reasonable application for Military grade weapons in the civilian world.
Assault rifles are "anti-personnel" weapons. Why should we be shocked when they are deployed ?
Mark Richards is a good defense Lawyer and in closing arguments said "why is it okay for Binger to not charge the officer who killed Blake shooting him 7 times in the back but its not okay for Rittenhouse.
Kyle had his day in court and i accept that but the kids got a heavy lift.
Hope he gets the help he needs.

There is no reasonable application for Military grade weapons in the civilian world.
Assault rifles are "anti-personnel" weapons. Why should we be shocked when they are deployed ?
Mark Richards is a good defense Lawyer and in closing arguments said "why is it okay for Binger to not charge the officer who killed Blake shooting him 7 times in the back but its not okay for Rittenhouse.
I'm the opposite about the gun thing. Civilian version of military gear. It's all good though. Kid really handled himself like a pro in that situation. Pretty amazing when analyzed by the spec ops dudes and swat types. But he will need help dealing fo sho....

Citizens don’t have assault weapons corky. That’s an overused term by anti-gun idiots. Maybe educate yourself instead of regurgitating liberal media speak.

Yep, He defended his life,
The media would’ve been happy if he just would’ve stood there and let them kill him, actually they wouldn’t have been happy because there would be no story to lie and BS about…
Assault rifle?! Turn off MSNBC & CNN, bro.
Police have full autos, Civillians have semi autos… same action as a deer hunting rifle.

If someone possesses a "Weapon of War" "Locked & loaded" and they're "scared" or "scared for their life" you're doing it wrong especially when you're surrounded by like minded individuals also "locked & loaded" on your side.
And if you shoot "unarmed" people because you "fear for your life" you should go back to 5th grade & learn "Firearms Safety Training" all over again especially if you never had it.
Perfect example why kids should not play with guns. Or pretend to be Cops or EMT's when they're not.
I thought guns were suppose to make you "feel safe"?
So much for that theory.
Nice to see KR took time out of his busy schedule to appear on faux knews lastnite.
Civil suits have been filed and a civil trial is much different than the one this week.
Any income KR will make in the next 50 years he will probably not see.

Last edited:
If someone possesses a "Weapon of War" "Locked & loaded" and they're "scared" or "scared for their life" you're doing it wrong especially when you're surrounded by like minded individuals also "locked & loaded" on your side.
And if you shoot "unarmed" people because you "fear for your life" you should go back to 5th grade & learn "Firearms Safety Training" all over again especially if you never had it.
Perfect example why kids should not play with guns. Or pretend to be Cops or EMT's when they're not.
So much for that theory.
Who possessed a “weapon of war”. Since you brought it up, show me what war the so called weapon was used in and by what military. 👍

Why Dave i didn't know you were a "tweeter" ?
cnn, really ? lol
Oh lemme guess an AR-15 is a "can rifle" right ? mexican/afican/puerto rican.
5.56 is a NATO round. Do you know what that means ?

So much for that theory.
Nice to see KR took time out of his busy schedule to appear on faux knews lastnite.
Civil suits have been filed and a civil trial is much different than the one this week.
Any income KR will make in the next 50 years he will probably not see.
Dude, Turn off CNN, Bro👍
The 308 is also a NATO round and is probably the most used deer cartridge in North America.
The .223 round is also an extremely popular varmint round, maybe the most used, across the country.
Shut your ears down and Turn off the left wing bullshit you’re watching / hearing…
Because that’s all it is😑

I prefer .45 acp myself. or a 7.65x51, i carried an M-14 in the Military.
AR-15's are for para military wannabes. Or kids that are skeart.

Last edited:
Dude, Turn off CNN, Bro👍
The 308 is also a NATO round and is probably the most used deer cartridge in North America.
The .223 round is also an extremely popular varmint round, maybe the most used, across the country.
Shut your ears down and Turn off the left wing bullshit you’re watching / hearing…
Because that’s all it is😑
who da fuck watche\s cnn or the "knews" lol.
Got better things to do tonight. cya.

Back