What gear did you get for Christmas ?

I see your back with the Charvel’s. 😉 I know. 🤣

I still got one from Japan 1986' won't fit in the new case tho.
We may differ politically and thats fine but we have much in common in the ways of tone.

C92P.gif

Last edited:
I didn't get shit for Xmas except from myself. I bought a Dispatch Master reverb/delay and a Cioks DC7 power supply. I was using HX Stomp for effects and started feeling like this was overkill.

I've always cheaped out on power supplies with power bricks or mini iso bricks so this is my first decent one. It fits perfect with the metro board I'm using. I think I need a wah, tuner, and another EQ. Maybe next xmas(ahem or next month)

I got some Jimi Hendrix socks, and some ridiculous extra double thick socks, plus a new extra thick Terry cloth robe...and some Herco guitar picks. My real Christmas present isn't getting here for another week or two.

I keep a Wolfgang Std at my folks' house in NJ for when I visit. I went for Xmas and always visit the GC in Cherry Hill. They had a 2525C I was GASsing for badly. Couldn't make myself do it. But then I found this one on CL for $200 less and no sales tax. We each drove 80 miles to meet up at a McDs and I brought her home. My dad just FedEx'ed it to me, as I'm back home now, couldn't take it on the plane.

Marshall_2525C by https://www.flickr.com/photos/193166711@N07/

I keep a Wolfgang Std at my folks' house in NJ for when I visit. I went for Xmas and always visit the GC in Cherry Hill. They had a 2525C I was GASsing for badly. Couldn't make myself do it. But then I found this one on CL for $200 less and no sales tax. We each drove 80 miles to meet up at a McDs and I brought her home. My dad just FedEx'ed it to me, as I'm back home now, couldn't take it on the plane.

Marshall_2525C by https://www.flickr.com/photos/193166711@N07/
I've got the 2554 model w/Marshall Vintage driver. Great little amp!

IMG_3848 copy 2.JPG

Dan, nice to see you back with Charvels. I was figuring you moved away to Gibson for good...
6175398521_46d556ebf7.jpg

2fAiXxIiNFuBccZR-VExlF2-Ijm1M-iJaSgJ8KXZPK5N8P3ZcjsAmwUfV-rNEJQG-zn1-DSfwsg7_UnkMRn8P0MQN1vwY9CvQtua1SNPA3MP3Lz_1G_duMsJyTGBEe4Dc_k9AVXuppE

Charvel junkie since seeing this guy live in 1982. Love a good Les Paul too.

VH2_Ed_1.jpg

A good friend recently scored an original Bumble Bee, not a repro one of thee originals.
It will leave you speechless. One of the coolest pieces of Rock History ever.

ss3259-charvel-logo-metal-license-plate.png

Last edited:
Same thing I get every year. My wife refuses to buy me guitar related stuff because she doesn’t care what I spend on gear. I buy shit. All year round.

My God I remember these. They were way above my budget! SE racing also made the Quad Angle which was insane. Congrats.
They rotate models. They made a 24 or 26 inch quad angle around 10 years ago. They are badass.

The PK Ripper has a 27.5 inch wheel, but hydraulic disk brakes, better cranks, pedals, etc. it came with Oakley B1B grips as well, but I pulled them off since they are selling for $200+.

Here you go… open the wallet. 🤣.
https://www.sebikes.com/no
I have this one as well. 29 inch wheels.
1640751335457.jpeg

Back