What gear did you get for Christmas ?

I got my old 1988 Yamaha rgx612a super strat back. This is a guitar I had since I was 17 then sold it about 10 years ago. I spotted it in a pawn shop recently, so my parents got it for me for christmas. Great playing guitar, only has the bridge pickup functionng now, but that's all I use anyways. There's some dumb stickers on it now too that I've gotta get off.

Do bots and spammers receive Chrissie gifts IRL bro'? :LOL:

Let's see:
Shares IP with another new member who also joined today.
Not passionate about music. WTF?
The shared-IP account posts this in a cooking thread, not that there's anything wrong with that:

JustinHartm's Sonne-Bowl with Marinated Salmon Trout & Pickled Vegetables

Show me you're not a bot bro' or you'll be out on your pickled ass. :gethim: :LOL:
sClc05k.jpg

I finally bought myself a whole new recording setup; laptop, software, plug-ins, & interface. My previous setup was ancient, to the point that I just haven't been creating much in the past few years.

Fender Bassbreaker 30R. Awesome amp. Not a traditional Fender, but great cleans and a distortion that nicely compliments my Marshall.

Got a few things.

Couple of Warm audio mics (wa-47, wa-14)

Audio interface for my mobile DAW setup (SSL2)

…and finally ditched the Snark clip-on tuner I was using on my acoustics for the clip-on Polytune and man it works so much better. Only problem with it so far is it is a little sensitive and will pick up background noise sometimes and go into chord tuning mode when you don’t want it to.

Jack shit. I got nothing gear related. Don't really have a want for anything other than my dream guitar, a Les Paul R0 but that's not a reality right now.

Back