Wicked 8 Pickup into SLO 100

I dig mine. Thicker but still cuts and is tight enough. Very raw. Def in the Lynch vein to my ears and the type of pup that inspires riffage.

Nice man! I'm curious to hear your opinions, this is one of scotts that I haven't tried yet
Will let you know! I’ve got a Wicked, Sunset, 2 Roxy’s and a neck. Only tried the Roxy so far in a few different guitars and have the same exact impressions as you do on them! Really perfect voicing on them. For what you play they’re probably the most suited I’ve tried so far

Here’s the before and after switching pickguard to accommodate humbuckers haha. Will eventually get a real vintage Schecter metal pickguard for HB’s, but they’re expensive! This one has an all rosewood body. Weighs 10.65 lbs and sounds huge. One of my top 6 or 7 guitars of the 30 I have currently

2716F247-EB06-4040-9324-7E45B3843D26.jpeg
0C3D0F44-295B-46EC-8228-5A9FA723262D.jpeg

Will let you know! I’ve got a Wicked, Sunset, 2 Roxy’s and a neck. Only tried the Roxy so far in a few different guitars and have the same exact impressions as you do on them! Really perfect voicing on them. For what you play they’re probably the most suited I’ve tried so far

I absolutely love the roxy in that silverburst! That pickup just seems taylor-made for the guitars I play in the style I play them. I'm betting it would sound fantastic, especially through your naylor

I absolutely love the roxy in that silverburst! That pickup just seems taylor-made for the guitars I play in the style I play them. I'm betting it would sound fantastic, especially through your naylor
It does. Tried it so far through the Naylor and ‘89 SLO and in my ‘78 Schecter and one of my aged nitro Charvels

It still balances with the neck pickup so it doesn't sound like it's crazy high output. Has a nice midrange snarl without sounding liked a cocked wah, still full range-ish.

Back