I see a lot of new faces here

Screwed up my registration back in the Brad days and never pursued it.
Lurked.
New management and decided to finally get my registration sorted out.

I want to say thank you to everyone on here. I don’t have many posts to my name. I have been a lurker here mostly. I will say everyone has been gracious and positive with their feedback sent my way as it relates to my questions. I am getting back to playing my gear again after having nerve issues with my neck which subsequently caused problems with my hands. So, it has been interesting getting back to things. Thanks again
We must have similar issues. Double crush syndrome for me :). Hope you you're feeling better.

… That place - TGP - has like some kind of agenda that pulses through people there. The stuff they recommend or push is so out of context.
It always struck me as trolling. Like there are a group of guys who are behind the scenes saying “Let’s see what shit we can get people to buy into”.

Last edited:
Looked over here b/c I just like keeping things positive. Everyone’s passion here is music and genuinely want to gain more knowledge. So far, so good. Wish there were more frequent posts on the different company’s threads, but I think people are posting a lot more on Facebook groups too.

I just got an infraction on TGP because in a thread about songs you liked musically but took issue with their lyrics, I dared to bring up John Lennon's Imagine. Someone got butt hurt because I said it was the Communist and Atheist "National Anthem." Screw TGP and I do not know why I even waste my time on there anymore. You can say anything you want politically on there as long as it lines up with their far-Left political ideology.

Last edited:
I hear you John; I've always found those lyrics disturbing.

Imagining that there's no Heaven, and by-implication, God, doesn't exactly fill me with hope or inspiration and it's hard for me to imagine (see what I did there? Uugghh... :doh:) how it could be otherwise. :confused:

I've been on since 2011 ( just realised thats probably the week I got my VH4 :) )
Like others, I prefer to contribute only when I feel I have something to offer the discussion, but mostly I just sit back and learn from all your experiences. I take a 'be quiet unless you have something valuable to offer' attitude in life anyway.
I like the heavier style of music this forum relates to much more than the mostly stagnant pontificating grumpy old men of TGP.

I just got an infraction on TGP because in a thread about songs you liked musically but took issue with their lyrics, I dared to bring up John Lennon's Imagine. Someone got butt hurt because I said it was the Communist and Atheist "National Anthem." Screw TGP and I do not know why I even waste my time on there anymore. You can say anything you want politically on there as long as it lines up with their far-Left political ideology.
Break up with TGP, it is a wonderful feeling. Tell them: “It’s not me, it’s you”. They like that.

I hear you John; I've always found those lyrics disturbing.

Imagining that there's no Heaven, and by-implication, God, doesn't exactly fill me with hope or inspiration and it's hard for me to imagine (see what I did there? Uugghh... :doh:) how it could be otherwise. nk account:confused:
No God, countries or personal property? Sounds to me like the Globalist/Totalitarian/Communist system the whole Great Global Reset crowd wants to put into place as soon as possible. George Soros, Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates and the rest of World Economic Forum/Davos A-Holes are actively trying to implement their Globalist "one world Government with them as our rulers. When they come for my personal property that I worked hard for all of my life, I will be locked and loaded and ready to defend my family and home. They are seeking the elimination of private property by 2030. Of course, this will not apply to them. Justin Trudeau is a World Economic Forum grad, as are roughly half of Canada's Parliament. The seizure of bank accounts, personal property and rest is all part of the Great Global Reset and destroying their political opposition.

Last edited:
Indeed John.

Let's try to avoid going down the rabbit hole 'though mate, at least in this particular thread.

No big deal brother; just that my Spidey Sense™ tells me that now's the time to back out. ;)

I'm suspended until later today 😁

Back