Looks like Chubtone’s Instagram Account Hacked

scottosan

CDF33B6A-C968-4B2B-B3CE-FB36D7F7DFEB.png

These guys are useless pieces of shit. I mean to fall for some of their shit you gotta be the dumbest sob on the planet. Some hot chick randomly DM's you cause your handsome even if you dont have a pic of yourself posted.

I will say I did meet a girl locally who used to send me pics and videos. Never asked me for money she was just an exhibitionist. Actually called me a few times and wanted to meet up but I didnt want to get killed by my wife.

These guys are useless pieces of shit. I mean to fall for some of their shit you gotta be the dumbest sob on the planet. Some hot chick randomly DM's you cause your handsome even if you dont have a pic of yourself posted.

I will say I did meet a girl locally who used to send me pics and videos. Never asked me for money she was just an exhibitionist. Actually called me a few times and wanted to meet up but I didnt want to get killed by my wife.

That's the saddest story I have ever heard. Second saddest...first is boy meets girl and marries girl. Then this one, boy misses out on super hot chick.

But alas, most of us have only the first story to share :p

That's probably 'cause Dan hasn't coached him.

He's got buttering-up down to a fine art. :LOL:

EDIT:
I see you're a new member here mate. Welcome!
Dan's a moderator and there's a history of sexual innuendo and double entendres issued by the likes of yours truly and another mod, JackBootedThug.

Dan loves it 'though I'm sure and he gives back everything he takes... or so I've heard... :LOL:

That's probably 'cause Dan hasn't coached him.

He's got buttering-up down to a fine art. :LOL:

EDIT:
I see you're a new member here mate. Welcome!
Dan's a moderator and there's a history of sexual innuendo and double entendres issued by the likes of yours truly and another mod, JackBootedThug.

Dan loves it 'though I'm sure and he gives back everything he takes... or so I've heard... :LOL:
luv is luv....

Back