Fryette VHT amps. Educate me

Good morning, I just received my Fryette Deliverance 120 last night. I’ll probably only be able to set it up on the weekend. Those that have one, what kind of speakers are you running it through? The cab I plan on connecting it to is a 412 cab with Texas Heats.

No need for words😎
20220227_232113.jpg
123_11.gif

Last edited:
Good morning, I just received my Fryette Deliverance 120 last night. I’ll probably only be able to set it up on the weekend. Those that have one, what kind of speakers are you running it through? The cab I plan on connecting it to is a 412 cab with Texas Heats.
My Deliverance 120 is run into a Power Station 100 into a Deliverance 4x12 with P50E speakers.

I have the UL w/o GEQ , and I can say its INSANELY HI GAIN. just like purity said, super tight and DRY, very focused... definitely can fill the mix. However I've sat in a dead room and watched knobs suddenly just break off it without touching it (the chicken head knobs) and the LED's broke within the first year (it was barely moved, essentially stayed stationary on a 4x12) so unless i have the footswitch in, I cant tell which channel its on. overall though, I would recommend.

I used to own the Pitbull 45 1x12 combo amp with a British racing green vinyl tolex. I gigged that amp for couple of years. I liked the cleans on it which had a Vox sound about it and it had a rather tight, dry overdrive channel. I thought the footswitch with the boost, effects loop on it was kind of funky. I went back to using my Marshall 6101 combo amp and sold the amp to a friend. I still use 2 of the Valvulator tube buffer/power supply on my pedalboard for the tube buffering my guitar sound before my Fractal Audio FX-8 floor processor or my effect pedals and to supply power to my pedals.

Guitar George

I've owned a D60 since like 2008 maybe? Bought it on a whim because someone was selling it cheap, and it was the cool new amp at the time.

I've used it in metal bands, cover band gigs playing classic rock & blues, more live and recording situations than I can count. It's a really easy amp to get great tones out of, and can cover a pretty wide range of them. I didn't see myself keeping it this long when I bought it, but just from a practicality standpoint, I can't justify getting rid of it.

Back