Hermansson has arrived!

He is also an honest man. We decided it was best for him to source an amp for me in EU, since shipping from the US there would be too much.
Not only he found a very fair priced one, but his choice of donor amp for the mod was perfect.
The whole transaction could have not been better.
This is so true . He makes it shockingly easy to get this done .And he was watching the tracking till I got it as much as I was ! That’s cool af

I can tell the amp sounds great in that small vid clip. Love the grind it has, definitely looking forward to hearing it in a mix.
It’s got this edge and chunk that stays articulate and razor tight . It feels awesome. It’s aggressive while smooth which is hard to explain in the right way

Congratulations on getting your amp!! I know you’ve been through hell trying to get it in the mail.

Personally I’m not a fan of the tone he recorded, but maybe your recording will sound different. There’s a grit undertone that I just don’t like at all.

Congratulations on getting your amp!! I know you’ve been through hell trying to get it in the mail.

Personally I’m not a fan of the tone he recorded, but maybe your recording will sound different. There’s a grit undertone that I just don’t like at all.
I just got to get some done . Get off my ass , but yes thanks . It was wild trying to get fed ex in line lol.

Back