Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

I personally witnessed a covid vaccine reaction when I was giving a lesson to a student. His wife walked in the room in tears with her hand over her chest. Then she collapsed on the floor. We ended the lesson immediately and called an ambulance. Scary stuff.

Good thing I'm a pure blood. I'll never take another vaccine in my life, Idgaf what its for.

The “Plan” is to enrage the people of the world via medical tyranny to the degree that they destroy their governments. Then the NWO will offer a deal and it will be acceptable. “Order out of Chaos.”

This is the only logical description I’ve seen. Came from 4chan if you can believe that. Hell, even Tucker talks about it now. I’ll see if I can find the thread for you guys.

LOVE y’all, btw.

Vax and immunity:
Vaccines and Immunity (Updated Anti-Shill Mein Coof Edition).png

Last edited by a moderator:
Im with JBT, I got that shit a month ago and it was really tough to shake (Im still trying to completely shake it) I see people all around me who are vaxed getting that shit in the last month and a half

The third and promised description
Klaus Schwab and the World Economic Forum wrote an entire book in 2019 called "The Great Reset" then said anyone quoting what Klaus wrote in the book was a conspiracy theorist but it is indeed a conspiracy.........................

Im with JBT, I got that shit a month ago and it was really tough to shake (Im still trying to completely shake it) I see people all around me who are vaxed getting that shit in the last month and a half
dude-I was doing good. The corona was nothing. Then this sore throat thing hit. I have never had an issue like this. As of now I'm feeling pretty good. I can actually feel a spot on the back of my throat...like an abscess or something. Thank God the worst is over. This has wore me down this time.

The “Plan” is to enrage the people of the world via medical tyranny to the degree that they destroy their governments. Then the NWO will offer a deal and it will be acceptable. “Order out of Chaos.”

This is the only logical description I’ve seen. Came from 4chan if you can believe that. Hell, even Tucker talks about it now. I’ll see if I can find the thread for you guys.

LOVE y’all, btw.

Yep, that’s the plan.
Bang on! Thank you Nigel.

well this is the first morning that I did not get up multiple times because of actual throat pain. Still felt some discomfort and hacked some, but nothing like it has been. My routine all week has been to get up and make a glass of warm tea with honey and lemon. Doing a lot better but there's something going on with this throat shit...people getting corona around here are developing this throat thing like me. Local healthcare are aware of it and treating symptoms. My local cvs ran out of Lydocaine...the numbing ingredient in the magic swizzle that they prescribe people to gargle with. I have had strep numerous times and this has been worse than any strep ever.

If there was one thread in this whole ‘General Section’ that I wish every single member on RT would read including ALL of its contents, it would be this one…
Covers everything.
That is kind of why i created this thread, it NEEDS to be brought up because I am just tired of people not putting 2 and 2 together.

Just in general, not towards anyone specific, but to bring this into the spotlight and shed some truth and info on it in a professional atmosphere with NO conflicts, No fighting, no name calling.. just adult conversation and personal experiences with people we know whom are affected by negative adverse effects, some fine, some with bad immune disorders etc.

Yep, you’re right…
Like I said before, everybody, All humans should be extremely livid and completely pissed off with what’s going on in the world right now, it’s not just the USA or Canada or Germany, it’s International, the Gene therapy shots, the destruction of food, the elimination of Cattle, refusing to transport fertilizer on trains, madly printing trillions of dollars, inflation completely out of control…
the writing is on the wall and people need to wake up, just to live through the next few years.

That is kind of why i created this thread, it NEEDS to be brought up because I am just tired of people not putting 2 and 2 together.

Just in general, not towards anyone specific, but to bring this into the spotlight and shed some truth and info on it in a professional atmosphere with NO conflicts, No fighting, no name calling.. just adult conversation and personal experiences with people we know whom are affected by negative adverse effects, some fine, some with bad immune disorders etc.
It really is scary how many blind, dumb fucks there are in this world.

the level of global apathy is staggering, anyone at this point that believes a single word spoken on the MSM is either a moron or
is on board with this global marxist crap. they made my daughter get boosted last year at college , I don't worry about myself I worry about her
and she didn't want it. :(

Back