Mystery illness struck me down. Anyone have one like this?

when i had the 'Vid, it was min 24 hrs of symptoms before i "tested" positive. all tests prior to that were neg. once i got the first pos result, i returned pos. test for 15 days.

hope you can get in with a doc... and hope you feel better soon !

I'm curious. What does a doctor do to help against covid?
I would find the reason for the symptoms first and foremost. Why the aching head? Why the dizziness? Sounds like a lack of blood flow and or oxygen to the brain.

One must assume the worst and pray for the minor.

You should go see a doctor ASAP.

In September 2020 I had the worst illness I've ever had. I had migraines, fever, back pain, fatige, dizziness, and a bunch of other stuff, and could only feel better with some pain reliever, but after the effect wore off I was back to feeling like shit. Everybody thought it was covid. After almost a week testing for covid and influenza A and B, it was none of that. I then went to an Infectiologist, who made me take a bunch of other tests, and found out that I had a virus called Citomegalovirus. I had already endured 14 days with the symptoms by then. The good news is that I could find out what it was. The bad news was that there's no medication for that, so I had to ride it out with pain relievers only, and the symptons could last from 14 to 28 days. And guess what? The symptons lasted for the whole friggin' 28 days! After that I felt much much better, but was still having chills, and I was waking up all covered in sweat without having a fever.

Dude, you’re sorta’ talking like Dan the Mailman..,
you sure you are ok dude?
I was light headed and kind of like going in and out of this conscious/unconscious state. I felt like I was waking up in the middle of doing things. Thanks for asking man, appreciate it.

Call an actual doctor and ignore the tinfoil hat wearing goobers on this board. If you are immobilized, there are facilities that still do house calls if needed. But a quick phone call will give you more trustworthy advice than posting on a guitar forum. We don’t need to lose any more brothers around here. Take care of yourself dude.

I would find the reason for the symptoms first and foremost. Why the aching head? Why the dizziness? Sounds like a lack of blood flow and or oxygen to the brain.

One must assume the worst and pray for the minor.
Lack of blood flow to brain, whoa….. that sounds worst case.

Back