• Thread starter Deleted member 43831
  • Start date
Never heard of the guy but judging by the YT thumbnail I can tell that there's things about him that are not right.
If you like this trap style listen to something I bet sounds new to you:

it dosent sound new but it is a good song. the bass line is catchy, the way it progresses is cool. could have put a little solo at the end maybe but whatever. if it was english id probably throw it in the rotation.

Billiam Eyelash is of no interest to me.

Garbage music, plus not even as attractive as my old lady = no interest.

I think most modern metal is complete dogfuck too though, so I am probably an outlier. If I wanted to hear Guitar Pro files through a modelled 5150/808/v30 combo I would do it on my own free time.

i also am biased towards him for not respecting himself and life . And I see kids copy that badly and it’s not cool . I have see people die from it and the whole image he portrays in his documentary is copied . I see it ALOT where I live .But once In awhile there’s a good riff yes

the whole 2010s generation was like that, its crazy to me listening to even way bigger names than him like post malone and future just talk about what they do, but then i guess thats been going on since the beginning of rock and roll in one way or another.

the whole 2010s generation was like that, its crazy to me listening to even way bigger names than him like post malone and future just talk about what they do, but then i guess thats been going on since the beginning of rock and roll in one way or another.
kids think rap is real and copy it . It’s crazy . Between the kids copying this and doing Xanax and then we have a local hobo punk scene where they wanna act homeless and strung out I’ve learned to have disdain for these two scenes . What’s weird is drugs brings these two unlikely scenes together . Last ten years has been crazy .

The older I get the more I appreciate 70s, 80s music. I'm in my early 30s and I grew up with Hip hop and rapcore/metalcore. The more I study music the more I appreciate older music. Stuff like Steely Dan is top level, songs with Steve Lukather, funk music, real blues. There's true music and there's corporate music and corporate music is nice at parties but I wouldn't listen to trap when I actually want to listen to music.

trap is one thing i dont listen to. lil peep isnt trap. i just turned 40, my father was a dj in town going back to the early 60s so i was lucky and grew up with basically a record store in our basement, if it was in the top 40 for about a 30 year span he most likely had it. i remember going to the record store every week to buy whatever records people requested for whatever party he was doing and if he couldnt get the record he'd record it off mtv lol. i like finding new music still and theres still plenty of it, i didnt know there was an age or something where people seem to just stop looking for new stuff like i see so much around here.

Older men trying keep up with the new generations, listening to stuff like Billie Elish and brag about it?
I mean you got a life to learn and understand what quality music is, you lived through times when there were still standards and yet here you are words like "as a boomer I'm sick of [old quality stuff] and let me tell you ... ]"

If you get asked as an old guy that’s one thing. That’s not cringe.

If you constantly offer your opinion trying to interject how ‘now’ you are, then yeah…

Older men trying keep up with the new generations, listening to stuff like Billie Elish and brag about it?
I mean you got a life to learn and understand what quality music is, you lived through times when there were still standards and yet here you are words like "as a boomer I'm sick of [old quality stuff] and let me tell you ... ]"
Never met someone who “brags” about it.

There are people that keep up on current musical trends and those that dont.

I also like some of her stuff, that's not what I mean. It's the guys who act like teenagers and forget that they should know better at their age.
Any more cringey than “finding religion late in life” ?

People fill their boredom in different ways.

Some like current pop. Others start getting up too early on weekends and take up mowing too early or “faith” for lack of better to do or better to talk about.

Last edited:
Billiam Eyelash is of no interest to me.

Garbage music, plus not even as attractive as my old lady = no interest.

I think most modern metal is complete dogfuck too though, so I am probably an outlier. If I wanted to hear Guitar Pro files through a modelled 5150/808/v30 combo I would do it on my own free time.
Its easy to blandly complain and return to the ease and comfort of what youre used to.
You listen to nothing new?

NOTHING in the past 5 or even 10 years good to you? If the answer is “no” ur the old gross people from footloose.

Wearing your pants not pulled all the way up...maybe up to your crotch. So almost all your underwear is showing. It was a new trend for a while and has somewhat faded but you still see it.
Oh. Homeboy shit from da hood. What white person wants to look like that?

I can appreciate Billy for her "artistry" or talent as an artist as her and her brother or whoever she works with have sort of created her own footprint. BUT, I still think it is total $hit overall and I can't stand how she whispers into a mic pre that is turned to 10 and people think it is incredible. That sound she creates makes me want to punch a wall over and over again. I don't think she is that fat either, she's got a look to her. I think she carries herself well and has some pretty good curves. But her music still does not please me one bit.

Back