Stephen Pearcy here in my town.

His lead guitar player Erik had a heart attack after the show. Spent 3 days here, angioplasty and had 3 stents put in. Touch n go for a while for sure. My niece was his nurse here at Mt Carmel. Said he was the nicest guy she’s ever met.
193518C5-76D4-4BAB-A8F0-8FDFC52D49CD.png

Funny - I was playing at down the street that night or I would have gone to that show ha. I went the night before for Bullet Boys / Winger. BB were really raw and somewhat unrehearsed sounding. Winger was much better even though I like BB more than them :)

Funny - I was playing at down the street that night or I would have gone to that show ha. I went the night before for Bullet Boys / Winger. BB were really raw and somewhat unrehearsed sounding. Winger was much better even though I like BB more than them :)

BB is another band that used to have a member I played with during my teens. Jimmy has always been an awesome drummer. He left due to drama with Mark T. Bummer...
I think the guitar player is not original either. Maybe that's why they sounded loose....

His lead guitar player Erik had a heart attack after the show. Spent 3 days here, angioplasty and had 3 stents put in. Touch n go for a while for sure. My niece was his nurse here at Mt Carmel. Said he was the nicest guy she’s ever met.
View attachment 134812
Wow…get well!
Reminds me of Mark ‘Rockstah’ A, collapsing and passing away after a Starship show back in 2011 maybe?

View attachment 134812
Bum deal! Gets paid 400$ a week bit ended up racking up 40k worth of bills in one night! Man Pearcy sounds like shit.

Back