Wings of Steel. Anybody heard of these guys b4?

this is some serious playing...and singing !!!

are the vocals digitally enhanced with something or does this bloke really sings like this ? i heard another few songs and he is scary good...

i though i knew the name but that was some other band from earlier...dutch guys....these guys are not that quirky old wings of steel...

just when we thought, you cant make any more riffs with muted open A string...and keep our attention....new kids show us that you can if you're good enough !:clap:
:clap::clap:

^Right on. Not sure if vox are enhanced or not. Reminds me a bit of early QueensReich.

Last edited:
Me likey!

Ticks all the right cock-rock boxes I reckon. :rock:

Looks like they only formed in 2019. Just the one EP released so far - 5 songs...

Guitar tone is horrible. Sounds like a track from the Guitar Hero video game played to a click track.

The vocals are suspect.

Sound like they listened to a lot of Helloween. The guitar players can rip of course but that is to be expected. Singer is weak link hear. Doesn't have the depth and is a tad too nasal. So yeah, this belongs in 1986.

It's the size 4 girls jeans... they can cause that problem I've been told.

Almost every vocal you've heard in at least the past decade is enhanced.
i figure that, effect wise...but i meant ' enhancing his range of singing' like 'octaver for vocals' or whatever you crazy kids can buy these days in your digimital equipmenent stores ?
...been a while since i followed hairband scene so i might be behind tech for vox but this guy seems to have a really respectable vocal range...

not an expert...just saying...actualy, more asking that saying...

Back