VH tone clip with no variac what do you think?

Kapo_Polenton

So it is a JMP cranked by the sounds of it being pushed by the comp pedal for more squish. I have never tried a comp pedal even with any of my amps but I like what I hear here. What do you guys think? What features would I need on a comp pedal to do/try this?

Sounds pretty freaking killer to my ears !
Thanks for sharing.
I never tire from good van halen tone.

Like many, I did not bother with a variac for years. Once you get one, it is enlightening.

Honestly, I'd love to try one one day. If I can get my DIY 1987x back up and running ( I think it needs a new OT) I'd like to bias it for that use and buy a variac. Nothing to worry about when it is a clone and not an original.

So it is a JMP cranked by the sounds of it being pushed by the comp pedal for more squish. I have never tried a comp pedal even with any of my amps but I like what I hear here. What do you guys think? What features would I need on a comp pedal to do/try this?

sounds great to me!! No idea on the comp pedal though :(

sounds great to me!! No idea on the comp pedal though :(

Yeah I couldn't figure out which pedal he used from any of the comments and it wasn't in the description. I might just buy an amazon special comp and see how it does with my NMV. 40$ sort of thrown away if it sucks as there is no resale value on those pedals but i guess i could also send it back

Back