If you like Pantera give this guy's band Borderwars a listen..........

The singer tries to be Phil but the songs are enjoyable and dude has some killer riffs . Especially track 2 . Fast riff crushes

This your band?
No it's not my band. I just happened to come across a short version of their song at the end of that PQ3 PQ4 comparison video then I dug around on his channel. It's some pretty brutal ripping tunes so I figured I'd post them up for the metal heads............:rock:

No it's not my band. I just happened to come across a short version of their song at the end of that PQ3 PQ4 comparison video then I dug around on his channel. It's some pretty brutal ripping tunes so I figured I'd post them up for the metal heads............:rock:
Hell ya . I dig it .

it is sad. im listening to Rex's band kill devil hill now though and i cant figure out why they didnt do better, its kind of like Pantera meets Alice in Chains. dudes should check them out if they havent

Slow and boring, IMO. Nothing is “wrong”, but nothing is catchy either.

Slow and boring, IMO. Nothing is “wrong”, but nothing is catchy either.
Just like Rex himself.
I liked Kill Devil Hill a little. Really hoped he could do something cool.
I still buy CDs and support the guys I like bands. I bought the Ola and Kyle Bull's Bushido Code CDs when they came out.
And the Stay Metal Ray stuff too. I dig all those guys. And I always preorder the Megadeth,Kreator,Exodus and L.O.G. CDs.
By the way they refunded my money for the Borderwars cd. Guess they don't have any in stock.
Guess I'll have to get my bro to rip it off the Internet.
Now I'll feel dirty for stealing music.

Back