If you like Pantera give this guy's band Borderwars a listen..........

Now I'll feel dirty for stealing music.

i dont know how much youre actually helping bands buying cd's anymore?? views, likes, comments and such will help a lot more in the long run i think. if i was a new band id say please stream and buy a hoodie or something

it is sad. im listening to Rex's band kill devil hill now though and i cant figure out why they didnt do better, its kind of like Pantera meets Alice in Chains. dudes should check them out if they havent

Saw them in a bar in a small town not far from me. I have no idea how they wound up playing there because that place never has anything but local cover bands. Nevertheless, it was a killer show and I got to sit and talk with Vinnie for a few.

Saw them in a bar in a small town not far from me. I have no idea how they wound up playing there because that place never has anything but local cover bands. Nevertheless, it was a killer show and I got to sit and talk with Vinnie for a few.

Yeah it’s a heavy weight line up with Vinny, the production is great, there’s solos.. dudes don’t seem to be into it though. I remember being pumped for the second album and it sucked

i dont know how much youre actually helping bands buying cd's anymore?? views, likes, comments and such will help a lot more in the long run i think. if i was a new band id say please stream and buy a hoodie or something
Actually have a story about this.
As a kid I asked a local band if the guitarist would make a copy of their first album for me since I was a broke kid.
His older brother lit me up saying if everyone made copies the album to tape they wouldn't sell any albums.
I was very young and felt very ashamed. I am not kidding one bit. I remember this moment like it was yesterday.
I did every chore around the house I could to get the bux from my parents to buy the album.
When I went over to the house to buy it,they were impressed that I had did the right thing and autographed it.
Of course I then made a copy to cassette because I didn't have a record player.
A few years later my little brother scooped the record up when he got a record player. Never saw it again.

Hahaha but the $10 they'll get is actual money in their pocket that would take them 100,000,000 streams to get.

Hahaha but the $10 they'll get is actual money in their pocket that would take them 100,000,000 streams to get.

true, but that cd isnt helping them at all past the couple bucks they each make, and in a world where everything is views and likes id tell the fans stream away, put us in playlist, leave nice comments and do whatever other algorithm stimulating things and buy a hoodie. then if the really want a cd, you give them one for free if they post a picture on instagram wearing the hoodie with a link to the album. next thing you know you have a ton of views and your getting signed and booking tours and hot bitches

Back