Looking for a Monomyth modded Marshall

Looking to buy. Thanks
Well, since nobody else will say it, your post belongs in the classifieds section which you can’t post in since your new and haven’t CONTRIBUTED at least 50 posts.
That’s in the rules if you care to read.
The idea is to not have randos come in trying to buy or sell gear without being a part of the community.
We know you, you know us and trust is then earned.

Definitely not my intention. I was told by a good friend to come join. So I did. Not suprised at the welcome. Thanks.
Haha! I love it when the new guys are scared. Look, there are a couple of rules you need to know around here:

First, big Larry is the key holder of this yard. You fuck around and he will green light you.

Second, if someone has their pocket inside out they are taken. You move on someone else's momi and you'll get your ass clapped fast.

Third, you need to be in a car to survive. I dont care if it's with vesmedic and the other pedos or who but you need a car to survive.

Fourth, never post after midnight or the crazies will see it and fuck with you.

Welcome to shawshank.

Haha! I love it when the new guys are scared. Look, there are a couple of rules you need to know around here:

First, big Larry is the key holder of this yard. You fuck around and he will green light you.

Second, if someone has their pocket inside out they are taken. You move on someone else's momi and you'll get your ass clapped fast.

Third, you need to be in a car to survive. I dont care if it's with vesmedic and the other pedos or who but you need a car to survive.

Fourth, never post after midnight or the crazies will see it and fuck with you.

Welcome to shawshank.
giphy.gif

I’ve got an early 90s no-loop 1987x that Shea modded a couple years ago (rise/fall, blood+black sun), and just received a Skeleton Key v2 from the latest run. Love having both but could be talked out of the 1987x - will take some pics later and send them your way if interested.

Last edited:
Back