Looking for a Monomyth modded Marshall

I remember back before Monomyth took off, there was a 1974 Superlead with the Black Sun mod on here for $1300. God I still kick myself for not snagging that head. GRRRRRRRR

I’ve got an early 90s no-loop 1987x that Shea modded a couple years ago (rise/fall, blood+black sun), and just received a Skeleton Key v2 from the latest run. Love having both but could be talked out of the 1987x - will take some pics later and send them your way if interested.
Thanks. Much appreciated

I remember back before Monomyth took off, there was a 1974 Superlead with the Black Sun mod on here for $1300. God I still kick myself for not snagging that head. GRRRRRRRR
I think I sold my 1974 superlead for 1500 on here before he took off. It was a blood and thunder that @Mikeyboyeee has now. Fucking beast of an amp and I got it from Shea for like 1800. It had a little bit of noise on the 4th gain stage that I had to add a ground to but fuck I miss that amp. I miss my Skeleton Key and my MM ceriatone 2204. Fuck I'm a moron for selling those it's just shit happens and a monomyth will sell the quickest. I gotta settle up on my Atla but another Monomyth is on my to do list after xmas. Give me a monomyth and a Mesa Mark and I'm done amp shopping.

I think I sold my 1974 superlead for 1500 on here before he took off. It was a blood and thunder that @Mikeyboyeee has now. Fucking beast of an amp and I got it from Shea for like 1800. It had a little bit of noise on the 4th gain stage that I had to add a ground to but fuck I miss that amp. I miss my Skeleton Key and my MM ceriatone 2204. Fuck I'm a moron for selling those it's just shit happens and a monomyth will sell the quickest. I gotta settle up on my Atla but another Monomyth is on my to do list after xmas. Give me a monomyth and a Mesa Mark and I'm done amp shopping.
The '93 is just as good if not better. :)

Haha! I love it when the new guys are scared. Look, there are a couple of rules you need to know around here:

First, big Larry is the key holder of this yard. You fuck around and he will green light you.

Second, if someone has their pocket inside out they are taken. You move on someone else's momi and you'll get your ass clapped fast.

Third, you need to be in a car to survive. I dont care if it's with vesmedic and the other pedos or who but you need a car to survive.

Fourth, never post after midnight or the crazies will see it and fuck with you.

Welcome to shawshank.

Did you just all me a pedo you piece of Fucking shit?

Hey, it's understandable 'cause the "joke" was pretty-out-there man.

I mean, in a way it was self-deprecating on behalf of we lowly forum members. :dunno:

Back