DIO: Dreamers Never Die

I had a post about this awhile back. I went to the theater the night it came out since I was always a huge DIO fan. I took my wife and even she thought it was awesome and doesn't even listen to hard rock. It is such a great story.

Watched this when it aired on Showtime Thursday - it is AMAZING! And even though we all know how it ends, the last 15 minutes or so is incredibly sad.

I watched it the other night. Really great documentary. I learned a few things I didn’t know, he was a truly genuine person. One of a kind.

I just watched it this morning it is just a wonderful documentary I learned so much that I didn't know about him actually brought some tears to my eyes for those of you that have Dish Showtime is free for the next few days this is a great watch!

I watched it yesterday. Dio was so awesome. I remember my parents wouldn’t let me see them when the first Dio album came out. They were touring with Dokken. Almost 40 years later and I’m still mad. 🤣

I watched it yesterday. Dio was so awesome. I remember my parents wouldn’t let me see them when the first Dio album came out. They were touring with Dokken. Almost 40 years later and I’m still mad. 🤣
You should be mad! That was a great tour. Saw them at the Oakland Coliseum on that tour.
Lynch and Viv both played their asses off and had great tone.
Dio of course, was pitch perfect the entire night. Truly awesome performer.
Poor Don. Must have been tough getting blown off the stage by Ronnie every night. Even when he was young and could sing, he just didn’t stand a chance.

Funny this same kinda thing happened to me. My older sister got a free ticket and didnt want to go, she was just going for some boy. I begged for the ticket but nope nopey! Still pissed to this day. Miss that little badass with the powerful metal voice.

Back