The Twitter Files

Every time you guys abbreviate rig talk it reminds me of RT network on satellite. I miss that since they removed it because of the Russian invasion.

3D9AF469-C072-4FF8-A6D1-22017369A6DA.jpeg

Never forget that the left will never ever acknowledge the truth . All you can do is post the truth and let it go . If you ever expect the left to say " Yeah, I never saw this reported by the mainstream and there's no excuse for it not to be reported " you can forget it because that will never ever happen .

A perfect example of this is the empty hamburger bun . Everybody and anybody with a semi functioning brain knows that what was released on Twitter is devastating but as is always the case the left just act like there's nothing to see here lol.

The way they respond to it is so ridiculously absurd that it becomes comical at least to me . I should make it clear that this is not all democrats , a shit ton of them jumped ship a long time ago and won't be back until the current party returns to the party of old where they rejected communism and actually supported American values .

Sign.JPG
proxy (1).jpg
Dg-s-OwUcAEce4d.jpg
proxy (9).jpg
DBAhvyqWsAAfXoC.jpg
5b58c9cba89bd.jpeg
5b3ba6751fb6d.jpeg
5b79d506ea978.jpeg
CqqkjqaW8AAtZi7.jpg
5b3000e24ea0e.jpeg

Never forget that the left will never ever acknowledge the truth . All you can do is post the truth and let it go . If you ever expect the left to say " Yeah, I never saw this reported by the mainstream and there's no excuse for it not to be reported " you can forget it because that will never ever happen .

A perfect example of this is the empty hamburger bun . Everybody and anybody with a semi functioning brain knows that what was released on Twitter is devastating but as is always the case the left just act like there's nothing to see here lol.

The way they respond to it is so ridiculously absurd that it becomes comical at least to me . I should make it clear that this is not all democrats , a shit ton of them jumped ship a long time ago and won't be back until the current party returns to the party of old where they rejected communism and actually supported American values .

View attachment 148930View attachment 148933View attachment 148936View attachment 148939View attachment 148942View attachment 148945View attachment 148948View attachment 148951View attachment 148954View attachment 148957
This is basically due to their indoctrinated arrogance. THEY know what’s best for YOU. Any failure of their political ideologies will never be admitted and any question of it will be met with hostility and accusations of conspiracy. It’s sad and predictable. As I’ve said before, both parties are failing the American people. But only one is overtly destroying the constitutional republic we once knew.

Back