The Twitter Files

Well at least we now know, thanks to CrazyCunt, that the laptop from hell news story wasn’t being suppressed due to “Russian Disinformation”, it was only due to “dick picts” all along! How dumb of anyone to even think anything nefarious was going on! 🤦‍♂️

020E67C3-DB2C-4FF3-A535-6942A0B62811.jpeg

Ahhhh-hahahahahahahahahaha:hys:

View attachment 149383

Look at me, I’m an Internet tough guy and I even name the Calibre to show just how tough I am… :jerkit:

💪Don’t mess with me!

:hys::hys::hys::hys::hys:
Is that really @CrazyNutz in that pic? If so, what kind of normal balanced person would want a photo like that. You gotta wonder and I do support having guns but not when people take these kinds of photos as that strongly helps the opposition's argument. :dunno:

Is that really @CrazyNutz in that pic? If so, what kind of normal balanced person would want a photo like that. You gotta wonder and I do support having guns but not when people take these kinds of photos as that strongly helps the opposition's argument. :dunno:
It speaks volumes about the putz, doesn’t it? And yes, that’s actually her, Squishy CuntZ. Our resident Rootin’ Tootin’ Texas Tranny

You see, numbnutz, you’re so fucking stupid, you still think the comments made are anti-gun. It’s more about how you are a colossal embarrassment to responsible gun owners everywhere.

One problem Findthepenis1, your comments are in direct conflict with how you MAGA's view your savior. ❄️ 🤡 :ROFLMAO:

51Z+O4UNSCL._AC_SY580_.jpg

Exactly, I love how he added ‘500S&W’ :jerkit:
He must’ve taken his tinfoil hate off for the Selfie.
:hys::hys::hys:

They're trying to gaslight but failing miserably at it, as always :hys: Bless their hearts, these boys are in way over their heads.
I wasn't sure because I'm new, but what I now know is that you're a complete whack job. There was no gun hating and how do you factor Trump into this. This is what Dem cult members do all the time, they try and divert away, always, and you sir are doing that every time in your posts.
This is a real question, are you a paid FBI OR CIA troll for the left? Again, I'm being serious.

Back