multi-effects on the cheap....

Visual Sounds H20 Chorus/Delay pedal. Very versatile and sounds awesome. Only thing I use. Use both effects in tandem or individually and switch between the two. Tank built and a cakewalk to tweak.

Digitech RP1000….yes it has modeling but you can bypass all that. Run it like a basic pedalboard too..

Id rec V2 which this dude demos. He plays puss stuff but shows how it sounds and how easy it is to use. About 120 on reverb. Analog without the nonsense.

Go for that MS3. They’re awesome, tiny, and no modeling. Just a bunch of pedals with 3 external loops u can patch into your FX chain wherever you like. Control function to change channels on your amp. Killer unit.

Id rec V2 which this dude demos. He plays puss stuff but shows how it sounds and how easy it is to use. About 120 on reverb. Analog without the nonsense.

I still have the V1 liquid chorus pedal I bought 15 years ago. Great pedal!

Digitech RP1000….yes it has modeling but you can bypass all that. Run it like a basic pedalboard too..
I'm still using mine, it's a dinosaur, but works like a charm. Turn the modeling off, and the FX are above average, and beyond usable. I set up multiple patches with effects, and very usable noise gate. Plus, the volume pedal and master volume turns it into a poor man's attenuator.

I always wanted one of those liquid chorus pedals....never heard a bad demo of one. That zoom pedal looks cool as shit though. Especially after watching the vids of them jailbreaking those things on youtube....lol...

Go for that MS3. They’re awesome, tiny, and no modeling. Just a bunch of pedals with 3 external loops u can patch into your FX chain wherever you like. Control function to change channels on your amp. Killer unit.
yeah that little fucker looks killer.....

what would you guys recommend? I'm thinking line 6 m13 or something along those lines. Need a floorboard set up and really only need-delay-chorus and verb...but options are always nice for other effects.
I recall you acquired an art-sgx a few months ago; did it not work out?

Back