Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

Why did Pfizer never sell its mRNA product in India?
Because of the Brahma ?

giphy.gif

“Our Species is Being Genetically Modified”: Humanity’s March Toward Extinction? Analysis of the Microbiome and Virome​

This year marks a seminal turning point in human history. For the first time since human civilization began, our species is being genetically modified. Vaccine manufacturers have now made it possible for the human genome to be permanently altered—and humanity’s relationship with nature forever changed—by means of an experimental pharmaceutical injection that is being falsely referred to as a “vaccine.”
https://www.globalresearch.ca/humanity-march-toward-extinction/5750260

You prolly got lucky and got the saline.

Phew…

I mean any vaccine will not be 100%. That’s why it’s labeled a vaccine and not an immunization, but I will say my 95 year old grandmother just beat covid and I’m willing to bet her being vaccinated helped that somewhat

Phew…

I mean any vaccine will not be 100%. That’s why it’s labeled a vaccine and not an immunization, but I will say my 95 year old grandmother just beat covid and I’m willing to bet her being vaccinated helped that somewhat
For sure!
Just make sure you stay up-to-date with your shots. That’s the key👍

Right..

The Covid vaxx hasn't killed 100% of the people it's been injected into.

:rolleyes:

I mean I work at a school so everyone I work with is “up to date” on vaccines and boosters. And still like once a week, a coworker tests positive for it. So obviously it’s not as effective as it could be. But I think it’s hard to believe that overall, the vaccine has been more detrimental than it has beneficial

I feel objectively, people find issue with the way the vaccine was rolled out and “enforced” rather than the actual medical merits of the shot

I was required to get 3 jabs at the hospital or lose my job. I had side effects from the 1st- nothing thereafter. I may be lucky but have never gotten Covid and have only been sick once prior to the jab and pretty bad too. Maybe lucky, I don't know? I do know I'm not getting another. Government has made it impossible to place trust in anybody anymore except yourself. I also disagree with some of the conspiracy theories here going back to Hamlin and how the Family was paid off and had a double? What a joke- released yesterday by the Bills. The dude got hit just after systole in the perfect spot disrupting his SA/AV node conduction sending him into V-fib.

Back