Ok I can't stay silent on this any longer, 900lb gorilla.

I was required to get 3 jabs at the hospital or lose my job. I had side effects from the 1st- nothing thereafter. I may be lucky but have never gotten Covid and have only been sick once prior to the jab and pretty bad too. Maybe lucky, I don't know? I do know I'm not getting another.
Some people are just slow on the uptake.

:rolleyes:

I was required to get 3 jabs at the hospital or lose my job. I had side effects from the 1st- nothing thereafter. I may be lucky but have never gotten Covid and have only been sick once prior to the jab and pretty bad too. Maybe lucky, I don't know? I do know I'm not getting another. Government has made it impossible to place trust in anybody anymore except yourself. I also disagree with some of the conspiracy theories here going back to Hamlin and how the Family was paid off and had a double? What a joke- released yesterday by the Bills. The dude got hit just after systole in the perfect spot disrupting his SA/AV node conduction sending him into V-fib.

Glad your not getting anymore.
Also, I didn’t say he had a double.😉

Some of us saw through the bullshit before getting the first jab.

:rolleyes:
My choice was take it or get fired. That is how it worked when you were an ICU RN during the pandemic. Many quit and retired early leading to a critical shortage now. We won't go back now matter how much they are still offering- and it is a lot.

We all have to make tough choices these days.

You're no martyr..

Not yet, anyways. :ROFLMAO:
No, but I have empathy for fellow human beings- even you and I don't need silly emoji characters to try to look smarter or better than others.

FnCiTCfWIAIWmqn

Back