New Stuff!

skoora

This is killing me as I just had a neck surgery and can’t do anything for a few weeks but didn’t want the surgery to get in the way of any incoming gear for getting my amp switcher/rack together. The last pieces in puzzle arrived recently. Can’t wait to wire it all up.

Attachments

• F0FD5AA5-0A1E-414C-AD46-F3D215757738.jpeg
    F0FD5AA5-0A1E-414C-AD46-F3D215757738.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 122
  • C93D90CB-62B9-48F0-9F07-9288DD439156.jpeg
    C93D90CB-62B9-48F0-9F07-9288DD439156.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 128
Thanks. I’m hoping it will be glorious. Delisle was great to work with. Asked for a feature on a model that didn’t have it and they accommodated the mod with a small and very reasonable up charge and it shipped to me very quickly. also the mod looks totally factory. No different knob size/style and label maker..lol

Dude I like your taste in Boogies.
That LS Special head with the Mesa AC30ish
head on top would be right where I go to.
Combine them? HELL YEAH MAN!
The Jumbo’Tron.

Thanks, I now have a new piece of titanium fusing C3 through C7 with replacement plastic discs. I have finally become truly metal…🤘

Dude I like your taste in Boogies.
That LS Special head with the Mesa AC30ish
head on top would be right where I go to.
Combine them? HELL YEAH MAN!
The Jumbo’Tron.
Grew up on the 6 knob Marshall sound and never liked Recto!s when they first came out. Now I’m like “where the fuck did all these Boogies come from and where the Hell did my Marshall’s go?” I guess Marshall stopped making amps that I liked from them many years ago so your ear goes out a whorin’.

Thanks, I now have a new piece of titanium fusing C3 through C7 with replacement plastic discs. I have finally become truly metal…🤘
Did they go from the front or back or both? Neck surgery can be a bitch but arms and hands going numb and lifeless isn’t a way to live. You be like The Wolverine! Tell them to lengthen your fingers too.

Congrats, I love the DeLisle switchers. I bought one about a year ago and love it. Looks great racked up too and we all want to look cool :cool:

IMG_0481 Medium.jpeg

This is killing me as I just had a neck surgery and can’t do anything for a few weeks but didn’t want the surgery to get in the way of any incoming gear for getting my amp switcher/rack together. The last pieces in puzzle arrived recently. Can’t wait to wire it all up.

I’ll gladly come over and wire it all up if I can play through those amps for a few!

Did they go from the front or back or both? Neck surgery can be a bitch but arms and hands going numb and lifeless isn’t a way to live. You be like The Wolverine! Tell them to lengthen your fingers too.
Through the front. I’ve had to ditch muscle relaxers and pain meds. They were messing with me big time on trying to take a decent piss. Luckily I’m not really in what I would call serious pain.
RevDrucifer..wiring it up will be half of the anal retentive fun…lol ooh, color co-ordination perhaps…:emofag:

It was down to KHE and Delisle. Realized I didn’t need midi as much as I wanted one unit that could accommodate over 8 amps. I would have dug making one rack space work with the KHE but to do more than 8 you’re slaving and doing two space anyway. Delisle agreeing to add the 2nd speaker capability on a lower model sealed the deal for the financial concerns. Plus I have minimalist loop requirements so didn’t need a unit that switches loops. The few that I’ll do can go in the loop of the Fryette PS2.

Digging the PS2a. Only got to fire it up today and it did not disappoint. Found the voicing switches all musical and useable. I could see it getting you what you want out of any guitar amp combo. The warm setting was money with my Junior into my MKV.

Back