SOLD : CCM/CCV clone amp

dawnofdreamx97

Sold !

Selling this beast

Has actual mercury magnetics ccv transformers and same filter caps that the original ccv amps used. This amp has the correct voltages as well. I've been inside chris schmidts ccm and owned an original ccv for many years that I fully documented. The chassis and head shell are from mojotone , it's a fender twin or pro reverb if I remember correctly in black snake skin tolex.

The Low gain channel is setup like the low gain channel on the ccv, it will do anything from crystal cleans to really nice rock n roll with the pull of the master to engage the clipping circuit.

The high gain channel is setup like the high gain channel the ccm. This is as close as you will get to a real deal ccm , correct voltages and gets NASTY.

NO BS, I've been obsessed with these amps since 2007. I've bought and worked on a ton of them in real life , and spent the time and money documenting them.

No trades please, need to net $4250 to me , zelle or paypal, venmo are all fine. I will cover the freight.

Includes footswitch and power cable.

Amp sounds incredible, very articulate and lightning fast attack. Does high gain, low gain and cleans. Has tube buffered fx loop as well.

Thanks

Last edited:
Who built it? We need to know far more to justify that kind of asking with no background in your post.

Hi ,

It was originally built by another builder and was setup differently. I changed it up a ton after that over the course of the last few years. I sourced all the parts for this build. It's all point to point.

Im happy to answer any questions about the amp obviously. I'm a long time rig talk member and have prob been inside of more Cameron's than anyone here , and many here own clones ive done for them as well.

If you want a ccm high gain channel this is as close as you'll get to the real deal.

Thanks !

Last edited:
Nick doesn’t fuck around. If he says it’s a CCM then it’s a CCM. He built my 1 of 2 Aldrich that’s in my recent thread in the main forum/the one that’s in my signature.

It’s 20 minutes in and I’m surprised this is still here. Nicks the only one that can build a CCM clone at the moment.

@SBlue already has a CCV with a CCM channel built by Cameron, if I remember correctly. Not that he wouldn't want another.......

Nick's the real deal...He's modded 3 amps for me over the yrs and all destroyed......

Na his is a ccv that has a chrome ccm faceplate. That belonged to my friend. I actually got that amp from cameron for him. What a disaster that was

Thanks for the heads up!
@SBlue already has a CCV with a CCM channel built by Cameron, if I remember correctly. Not that he wouldn't want another.......
I do have a CCV that was done with the channel 1 voiced like the Aldrich. It's a killer amp!
Na his is a ccv that has a chrome ccm faceplate. That belonged to my friend. I actually got that amp from cameron for him. What a disaster that was
That's another amp. The chrome CCV with the CCM chassis is killer too!

I do appreciate all the heads up, but coincidence or not, I just bought the Mesa MK4 from Nick last week. He not only packed the amp to survive a WW3, but he also shipped it extremely quick. Not to mention that everything arrived exactly as described.
A great seller.

Back