These new Charvels make the front of my pants tight.

scottosan

FB_IMG_1677291963278.jpg

Those look cool. Except for the fact that they relic’d them too hard. There are plenty of those guitars out in the wild that are truly vintage where the paint is in way better shape than those.

Hot rod flames is such a classic Charvel look. It’s weird that they don’t do it more

Lets talk....Are Hot Rod Flames lame, or ??? I go back and forth between love and cringe. Graphics as a whole. That Bullseye I got way back when from GMW was nuts, and on the day I ordered it I was convinced it was the greatest idea ever! 5 months later it was truly WTF have I done? hahahaha. Same goes for Star Bodies....yay or nay ??? Where I'm going with all of this, my Purple Mutt proved once and for all I've outgrown my Strat phase, considering getting a Star body from KnE with maybe an HRF paint job....

Oh and agree they overdid the relic thing here.....otherwise they're awesome haha

All of those are insanely ugly. Blue flames look like Hot Wheels.
I’ll take my lashes.
You're not alone. Those guitars have a few things that are pet peeves of mine: extra heavy relic, 21 frets, flashy/themed paint job. So for me it was like a scared turtle.\:D/

But guitars I like might look incredibly plain jane to some people. Horses for courses.

All of those are insanely ugly. Blue flames look like Hot Wheels.
I’ll take my lashes.
I’ll have to get in line, too. Reminds me of the endless line-up of loud graphic guitars in the Poison Talk Dirty to Me video. Cool that they are making them, but won’t be selling one to me.

Back