Best Mesa Mark VII Non-Demo yet!

I thought I was watching an episode from snl or something lol..We all got his point after 2 minutes in.
But he's right. Point taken..although
my mk iii coli's,iic+,mkiv,tremoverb,mkv,etc never ever needed an overdrive in the front to get the metal goods....and that's what I always liked about boogies.

I thought I was watching an episode from snl or something lol..We all got his point after 2 minutes in.
But he's right. Point taken..although
my mk iii coli's,iic+,mkiv,tremoverb,mkv,etc never ever needed an overdrive in the front to get the metal goods....and that's what I always liked about boogies.
..Oh, is that what you appreciate about them Squirrely Dan?

Every amp demo that guy does he puts the gain on max and boosts everything to death so that when he plays his Pull Me Under riff for the 18th time it all sounds muddy AF.

Plus he said the Ultra Lead was one of the worst amps he's ever played, which further proves he's tone deaf. lol

Yes. His videos are awful, (and that hairpiece isn't fooling anybody).

I can state with a high degree of confidence that I know where this guy was on Jan 6, 2021.
He was either there or wanking while watching. A friend of mine who builds pedals was a buddy of his on fb for a few days and said as much.

He is really opinionated and if you disagree with him you are wrong...

I never needed an od on my c+ or iv....
Well then to him you play Dad Rock

HEY MR HAIRPIECE WITH A MIND OF IT’S OWN:

-You listen to me you motherfucker-
If you’re gonna knock & mock a bluesman,
YOU BETTER COME HARD OR DON’T
COME AT ALL.
You got balls bagging on Mesa Boogie like that,
You “YouTube Pressure Washing PUKE”.

Is that metal enough for you
or do we need to boost it?

Last edited:
Well then to him you play Dad Rock

HEY MR HAIRPIECE WITH A MIND OF IT’S OWN:

-You listen to me you motherfucker-
If you’re gonna knock & mock a bluesman,
YOU BETTER COME HARD OR DON’T
COME AT ALL.
You got balls bagging on Mesa Boogie like that,
You “YouTube Pressure Washing PUKE”.

Is that metal enough for you
or do we need to boost it?
Dino, what kind of boost do you prefer? Powder or pills?

I never needed an od on my c+ or iv....
I never did either, but I do use a OD for my IV sometimes for a different flavour and it helps out rhythm 2 a lot. When I'm boosting the lead channel I'm dialing the treble back and bringing up the bass a bit so it's a bit loose like a recto, then I hit it with an overdrive and it tightens right back up. It's a cool tone.

Last edited:
If you didn’t see the entire video you might think the Hindenburg was a nice and relaxing flight until…
Fair enough. I didn't see the entire video. But I think it's being blown out of proportion. Just like the right wing does with shit. All of the news is designed to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while Pfizer and the Military Industrial complex continue to actually run things. Everything on television news is on there to make you angry at your fellow man. I choose not to play that game.

Back