They all said I was crazy!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 38657

WHO'S CRAZY NOW?!!!

Yeah, probably me according to the poll results, but my amazing love executive decisioned and bought it for me as "an early birthday gift" (because I already found out he bought it) :ROFLMAO:. He's also the one that suggested putting "what the heck is wrong with you?" in the poll with great confidence that answer would be selected the most. Asshole :cautious:. Anyway, you're ALL going to love my NGD from last week's poll, especially the whopping two people who voted for it :ROFLMAO::

IMG_20230331_175551150.jpg
IMG_20230331_175004616.jpg

IMG_20230331_174356327.jpg

IMG_20230331_174630577.jpg

IMG_20230331_174908745.jpg

IMG_20230331_175028170.jpg

I just am trying to fathom what it would be like playing it...the possibilities are truly endless.
I haven't even plugged it in yet. Gave it some time to acclimate so it didn't explode into hundreds of pieces first, dinner, and then pictures, now to get a feel! Also, I think I will be using her in an upcoming contest (not as a prize, but as the tool of my entry :devilish: )Keep an eye out! Also did you vote in the Kelly bird contest? Check it out post #66 if you haven't yet.

I haven't even plugged it in yet. Gave it some time to acclimate so it didn't explode into hundreds of pieces first, dinner, and then pictures, now to get a feel! Also, I think I will be using her in an upcoming contest (not as a prize, but as the tool of my entry :devilish: )Keep an eye out! Also did you vote in the Kelly bird contest? Check it out post #66 if you haven't yet.
I would vote for myself but that would seem quite unbefitting

I wanna hear the riffs you write on this
Will be posting some in an upcoming contest, I think. Maybe before. Keep an eye out! I know you rock the 8 strings, too! People don't know what they're missing!

Weird shape. Looks like it'd be much more comfortable for the right boob vs the left. Can I say that?
You can say whatever you want(don't quote me on that). But it's RT, and I'm here for the party!

OK I just did some research on this and apparently there are 9 string guitars . I can't even figure out a 6 string so this is some advanced stuff for sure. I think it's fair to say Funk' n Metal is quite an advanced musician .

A nine-string guitar delivers a highly balanced blend of the treble and bass strings. The high E and B strings are doubled by strings with the same gauge, and the wound G string is doubled by a plain string tuned an octave higher. The doubled strings produce a rich sound.

OK I just did some research on this and apparently there are 9 string guitars . I can't even figure out a 6 string so this is some advanced stuff for sure. I think it's fair to say Funk' n Metal is quite an advanced musician .
Hold on until post stuff up, 🤣! Though I appreciate the confidence, ccn(edit I'm so sorry I spelled that wrong at first)!❤️ I'm more weird ambient industrial thrash and like access to variety more than I am a super technical player. I like to use a variety of relative to the song techniques over worrying about speed. Though I'm pretty guilty of too much p to ff and vice versa. I like classical music so it probably drives a bit of that. Anyway, sorry for rambling on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ccn
Back