They all said I was crazy!

• Thread starter Deleted member 38657
  • Start date
Sweet axe. Who makes it. Love the color. Metal guitars don’t have to be black 🤘😎🤘
It's an Agile. Which is a house brand for Rondo Music in NH. It's made by World Music Korea. I've had a lot of good guitars from there, so I've been sticking close to them for my multiscales as they've all been spot on for the most part. This model is called the Perihelion which also comes in a 10 string, but too many unanswered questions with the layout of that one to buy sight unseen. I just got done playing it the first time plugged in and holy 💓! The scale length is shorter than I'm use to and it's just so much fun and easy to play. But omg is the body on this heavy. It's suppose to be mahogany, but I think it was petrified first.

Congratulations and happy NGD!!! Those Agiles out of WMI are some great instruments...I kick myself for not buying one a few years ago when you could still order a pretty much custom build through Kurt made at WMI for next to nothing. Enjoy the new guitar!

Not enough parallel-path processing available in my brain for so many strings. :dunno:

You, OTOH Lisa, probably have enough CPU headroom available to take on just about anything. :cheers2:

Congrats sis'!

Been up all night playing 🥴. So much fun! Yes to the right boob question from earlier :ROFLMAO:. I really like the dual voicing on these pickups. The "short scale" of this is something else. @Aynirar27 is your Strandberg setup for coil split? I was wondering if you still have dual voices in single coil mode? I have a push pull I was thinking of swapping to try it out. But Dude. DUDE! Alright probably should go to bed. Happy April Fools btw, everyone! Also, before you ask; no, this NGD is not an April Fools, haha! It actually matches my new boots. Kind of. Close enough. Need to come up with a name. Anyone else name their guitars? All of mine get names. Is that weird? Anyways, goodnight.

Been up all night playing 🥴. So much fun! Yes to the right boob question from earlier :ROFLMAO:. I really like the dual voicing on these pickups. The "short scale" of this is something else. @Aynirar27 is your Strandberg setup for coil split? I was wondering if you still have dual voices in single coil mode? I have a push pull I was thinking of swapping to try it out. But Dude. DUDE! Alright probably should go to bed. Happy April Fools btw, everyone! Also, before you ask; no, this NGD is not an April Fools, haha! It actually matches my new boots. Kind of. Close enough. Need to come up with a name. Anyone else name their guitars? All of mine get names. Is that weird? Anyways, goodnight.
Yes! The coil split is lovely. It does work with the dual voice as well. The tone knob push pull does the dual voice and the volume knob coil splits.
Very very useful for cleans, but less for me for heavy dirt

Congratulations and happy NGD!!! Those Agiles out of WMI are some great instruments...I kick myself for not buying one a few years ago when you could still order a pretty much custom build through Kurt made at WMI for next to nothing. Enjoy the new guitar!
They tend to get everything in small batches, so I feel like they may still be able to do semi custom orders at least. I think this is 1 of 2 made in this finish and only around 6 or so were made all together with half being true temperament frets. I really wish WMI was easy to get a hold of, because Balaguer guitars "makes" the one I want through WMI, but wants $4,200 for it(the one in my profile banner). Out of their minds. I really like that Crimson Customs multiscale explorer the owner did a couple years ago, too if you've ever seen his yt channel. I could go on and on about wants, so I digress.

Yes! The coil split is lovely. It does work with the dual voice as well. The tone knob push pull does the dual voice and the volume knob coil splits.
Very very useful for cleans, but less for me for heavy dirt
Sweet, thanks for letting me know. I had been asking around about having P90s built for one of my 8 strings, and no one wants to do it for one reason or another. I feel that the fishmans were the next closest shot for the time being.

Sweet, thanks for letting me know. I had been asking around about having P90s built for one of my 8 strings, and no one wants to do it for one reason or another. I feel that the fishmans were the next closest shot for the time being.
I’m not even sure who else makes 10 string pickups. I think Lace has a couple options

I’m not even sure who else makes 10 string pickups. I think Lace has a couple options
Yeah I was mostly talking to custom builders. I have Lace-ish pickups in my 10 string which are okay, but I really want to see how the bass side responds to a single coil. No one wants to make it for one reason or another unless I want to order in batches of 400+ :ROFLMAO:. I was thinking about 3d printing a bobbin and just try winding it myself.

Yeah I was mostly talking to custom builders. I have Lace-ish pickups in my 10 string which are okay, but I really want to see how the bass side responds to a single coil. No one wants to make it for one reason or another unless I want to order in batches of 400+ :ROFLMAO:. I was thinking about 3d printing a bobbin and just try winding it myself.
I wonder if BareKnuckle would go that big
I think zhangbucker used to do extended range customs too

I can’t believe custom pickup builders refuse to build. I believe we could find someone if you need one

I can’t believe custom pickup builders refuse to build. I believe we could find someone if you need one
I just haven't found the right builder. There's one in Canada who does a stacked P90, but that's not what I'm after and they never responded to my inquiries, so I just move on when that occurs as it means they're either busy or just have poor communication/cs skills.

I just haven't found the right builder. There's one in Canada who does a stacked P90, but that's not what I'm after and they never responded to my inquiries, so I just move on when that occurs as it means they're either busy or just have poor communication/cs skills.
I’ll ask one guy, will let you know what he thinks about this. Any details, preferences or limitations?

Back