The need is strong

Matt300ZXT

I know I'd lose my ass in value but I'm seriously tempted to take my 1987x and 3120 in to Guitar Center to see what kinda trade $$$$ I can get and have them send one of the Soldano Hot Rods they have around the country. They've got a single channel 50 and 100, and a 50+ on their used site. Never had one, but I have played an Avenger once and I've never heard a bad Soldano clip anywhere.

I'd like to play a Hot Rod, I think that would work well for me. I would say if you want to go that route, try to sell the amps. Don't need to lose your ass that bad.

Hell I've had the Marshall up for sale for a while. I don't really want to ship so that cuts a huge portion of potential buyers out of the mix. I don't want to deal with the hassle of Fed Ex losing the amp, or busting the tubes because they didn't take care of it, or potential Pay Pal issues, etc.

Hell I've had the Marshall up for sale for a while. I don't really want to ship so that cuts a huge portion of potential buyers out of the mix. I don't want to deal with the hassle of Fed Ex losing the amp, or busting the tubes because they didn't take care of it, or potential Pay Pal issues, etc.
Fed Ex loses it, they bought it.
Wrap the tubes up individually and they’ll be fine.
As a seller, PayPal will have your back.

I know I'd lose my ass in value but I'm seriously tempted to take my 1987x and 3120 in to Guitar Center to see what kinda trade $$$$ I can get and have them send one of the Soldano Hot Rods they have around the country. They've got a single channel 50 and 100, and a 50+ on their used site. Never had one, but I have played an Avenger once and I've never heard a bad Soldano clip anywhere.
Do what makes you happy.

Just sell it to me for 30% of what it's worth then.

Ship the tubes separately, individually wrapped to survive a nuclear holocaust, if that is a concern.
Double box the actual amp, with packing materials between amp and box, and then packing materials between inner box and outer box, too. I PROMISE you, that you will gain more from selling it that way (even with shipping costs and materials), than if you involve GC anywhere in the equation.

I could me wrong, but what I have seen (not experienced, first hand), is that GC knows that you want to get rid of the gear that you are trading.........so they facilitate that, at YOUR expense, not theirs.

Selling anything decent to GC is absurd.

They will gjve you about 40% of what rhe amps go for used and try to buy u with a 10% coupon, good on new items only.

sell here at a low price so rhey move fast and u will still get more than GC will give u

I'll trade you my tremoverb for them....lol...

Back