A moment of silence for a fallen member.

Angry ??? "I'll hunt you down and dismember you" and I'm angry ? You're a fuckin' loon too. Fuck you too. :hys:

How many Alts did he create during his ban is what I want to know...
What the sam hell are you talking about?
What
the
fuck
with these unhinged liberals?
Jesus..... :hys: :hys: :hys:

@paulyc on the “Have It Your Way Tour” sponsored by BK. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
That's a crock of shit, have it your way. I went to this local BK dump and ordered a spicy or jalapeno or whatever fuckin whopper melt and said I wanted bacon on it and the useless fucks said there was no option to add bacon. I'm sure it was one of those dumbasses that can't even do math without a calculator never mind read.

That's a crock of shit, have it your way. I went to this local BK dump and ordered a spicy or jalapeno or whatever fuckin whopper melt and said I wanted bacon on it and the useless fucks said there was no option to add bacon. I'm sure it was one of those dumbasses that can't even do math without a calculator never mind read.
Don’t they use kangaroo instead over there?

If Donnie had posted "I'll hunt you down and dismember you" like ccn did, you'd ALL be accusing him of being unhinged, etc, but one of "YOUR" guys posts it and he gets a pass, is even told he's a great guy. Laughable. He's a fuckin' loon.
How many passes have I given Donnie? He will answer this himself. Depends on how you look at it I guess. To be honest we have been too lenient with stuff.

You didn't get the hint yesterday dude?
You officially saying you want to throw down instead of ignoring each other?
Yes or no. Stop with the fucking games.
Either leave me the fuck alone or I'm gonna start typing a lot right in your direction.

What the fuck is your issue? I never did anything to you except pointing out
you don't have a fucking clue what you're doing when it comes to electronics.

Yes or no.
Let me know.
My choice would be to ignore each other.

Either leave me the fuck alone or I'm gonna start typing a lot right in your direction.

Yes or no.
Let me know.
Come on dude, everyone knows you need a pair of million watt eighth ohm resistors to make the perfect reactive load to get the vanhaylinz.

Yes or no.
Let me know.

🤡DONNIE B BACKPEDAL🤡

:hys:

Here, your wife and family will thank you, Dude:

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/find-help

Back