She's on the Market Boys!!!

Strandberg Junkie

Banned
Ya just new she wasn't gonna stay with the dick flashing meathead.
Who's running out to get a new haircut and spit shine first?

_127576544_gettyimages-1430544834-1.jpg

The way she's holding that mic...... meathead musta had a little one.
Her expectations won't be very....... big.

One of you bug fuckers might stand a chance! :D

Last edited:
Ya just new she wasn't gonna stay with the dick flashing meathead.
Who's running out to get a new haircut and spit shine first?

_127576544_gettyimages-1430544834-1.jpg

The way she's holding that mic...... meathead musta had a little one.
Her expectations won't be very....... big.

One of you bug fuckers might stand a chance! :D

I don't want to ever hear you bitch about people picking on you Donnie . You deserve everything you get , you love to stir shit up .

Like I said, I keep in touch with some folks that I knew when I lived in Pueblo, Colorado.
My Friends went to school with her .

She is a real sleeze bag, two face and most guys knew that she was an easy piece of ass and was not liked at all.
Boebert, is a bigger Skag Bag, than Sarah Palin and she will soon be discarded as soon as her usefulness is over .... she will be in the Trash heap with Sara Palin, Michael Flynn, Rudy Giuliani and the " Craken" Attorney, Tucker Carlson ....
Then again MAGA love their own refuse, like a fly loves shit .

One of their relatives kids, went to High School with Boebert's son, he got a girl pregnant and is rumored not wanting to take responsibility for the baby that he Fathered .

I can't wait till this gets media attention .

Last edited:
Like I said, I keep in touch with some folks that I knew when I lived in Pueblo, Colorado.
My Friends went to school with her .

She is a real sleeze bag, two face and most guys knew that she was an easy piece of ass and was not liked at all.

One of their relatives kids, went to High School with Boebert's son, he got a girl pregnant and is rumored not wanting to take responsibility for the baby that he Fathered .

I can't wait till this gets media attention .
Anal Frank's Diary Maybe so but you'd spit roast her given half the chance.................and why the fuck not as I WOULD!

Does each day start for you where somebody pisses in your Cornflakes because you're always hellbent on being a cunt. Why Grasshopper?

Anal Frank's Diary Maybe so but you'd spit roast her given half the chance.................and why the fuck not as I WOULD!

Does each day start for you where somebody pisses in your Cornflakes because you're always hellbent on being a cunt. Why Grasshopper?
Speaking of Skag Bag .... I knew your Sad Sack ass would post soon ...
Dude, your a Bag full of dog shit that hopes to be set on fire ....

Back