FUCK UPS FUCK USPS FUCK FEDEX

RN10q3I.jpg

You know what those fuckers do? They retire at like 55 with pension based on last years salary, so they work mad overtime and get like a 120k pension...THEN, USPS will REHIRE them, at their previous salary, and they will receive pension on top of that. My uncle was a usps fucker thats what he did.

You know what those fuckers do? They retire at like 55 with pension based on last years salary, so they work mad overtime and get like a 120k pension...THEN, USPS will REHIRE them, at their previous salary, and they will receive pension on top of that. My uncle was a usps fucker thats what he did.
Yeah that's BS. I meant thieves guild in terms of all the packages I get from them having peek holes busted through the box.

Mail delivery in Houston and the outlying area has been FUBAR'd for the past several weeks, especially any Priority (lmfao) mail. I had a package that took three weeks to get here that got to the Missouri City station and was stuck there for a week, was then supposedly shipped to North Houston and tracking just stopped. Thankfully it was finally delivered last week but looked like it had been to Detroit when it finally got here.

Woman says her package took 81 days to be delivered amid ongoing Houston-area mail delays​

HOUSTON — The setbacks and delays at two USPS processing centers in the Houston area continue to pile up as packages make their slow track to their destinations.

KHOU 11 has been working for over a month to get answers to your questions about the delayed deliveries, but despite our efforts, the problems persist.

"This was the longest delay that I’ve ever had," said Jan Chapman, who lives in Mont Belvieu. "I've seen the pictures of the mail in Houston, you know being piled up, and I kind of thought to myself, yeah my package is in there somewhere.”

She said an order with her favorite makeup company was placed on November 7, reaching the Houston area on November 9.

"And I received it today [Jan. 27}," she said. "It was 81 total days I think in transit and 63 of those days was it being lost in the Houston black hole postal system.”

A system that many USPS customers said is no longer dependable as they wait weeks, and in this case months, for everything from mail to prescription medications.
https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...lays/285-a6b283d2-dcbe-4a11-9399-9b6b84c81c1a

Mail delivery in Houston and the outlying area has been FUBAR'd for the past several weeks, especially any Priority (lmfao) mail. I had a package that took three weeks to get here that got to the Missouri City station and was stuck there for a week, was then supposedly shipped to North Houston and tracking just stopped. Thankfully it was finally delivered last week but looked like it had been to Detroit when it finally got here.

Woman says her package took 81 days to be delivered amid ongoing Houston-area mail delays​

https://www.khou.com/article/news/l...lays/285-a6b283d2-dcbe-4a11-9399-9b6b84c81c1a

Your area thieves guild hard at work.

That's what you get with a Union. The guys that remain make bank, service starts getting shittier and shittier because the company doesn't have the funds to pay new workers to improve service since they need to be forking out 120k per driver.
dont get me started on unions.
probably the #2 reason why we lost all our manufacturing

they were good the 20s and 30s. Once Osha came around and the federal laws changed they did nothing but run business out of here

dont get me started on unions.
probably the #2 reason why we lost all our manufacturing

they were good the 20s and 30s. Once Osha came around and the federal laws changed they did nothing but run business out of here
I pretty much agree. And I’m union. And yes my union and most of my fellow employees are fucking useless.

I find it unlikely that delivery drivers are ending up with 120k pensions at age 55.
It is unlikely. I know a few UPS drivers. They ain't getting rich. I make more money than they do.

Back on point. I rank the major carriers in this order.

UPS
USPS
FedEx

Amazon is better than all of them, but in my experience FedEx and USPS are almost certainly going to piss me off anytime a vendor I deal with uses them. UPS not so much and USPS as long as it isn't USPS Innovations or some other collaborative bullshit is about 50/50. USPS tracking is shit. FedEx too.

In reality I hate them all. Anti gun cocksuckers.

lol

No they don't dude. Even at the end of this contract ( 5 years from now) they won't. They will be making an average of $49/hr. That's 102k.

From your link.

"By the end of the new contract, full-time UPS delivery drivers will make an average of $49 per hour, which works out to nearly $102,000 per year, assuming a 40-hour workweek, 52 weeks a year. Those employees are guaranteed an eight-hour workday, a UPS spokesperson told CBS MoneyWatch."

Back