Judas Priest new tune.

Fuck that was a great song!!!!! Intro was cool, solo is awesome and the little break down was cool as hell.

I approve!!!!!!

Sorry, I found it weak. I can appreciate they're still going, and they were my favorite band for many years.. But, they just don't do it for me anymore. The fact is, they can only push it as far as Rob can bring it.. He's well beyond his prime and though still the greatest metal singer of all time, he's 72. Jump on that Harley, and ride off into the sunset. It's time to hang it up.

Last edited:
Halford’s low and midrange vocal register sounds the same as 45 years ago, at least as far as current studio recordings go. Unreal. Live, he doesn’t have the stamina he used to so sometimes the signature vocal Melodies are not sung out in full but still…he sounds the least aged of all his contemporaries.

Priest was the first band I truly just loved as a young'in. This song didn't really sound like priest to me, it really is a shame KK is not in the band anymore.

Priest is my favorite band and Stained Class is my desert island album by far. The band died after Painkiller. But they still have the talent to bring it.

They aren’t selling albums/downloads with this modern stuff. Get KK back (though Faulkner kicks ass), get some loud ass, vintage Marshall stacks in a room, jam out on some simple riffs that have hooks, record it live with all mistakes, release it and go out on 1 more tour with it. Then quit.

JP pinnacle is the solo in Fever and the vocal bridge immediately after. Jam that loud and tell me that doesn’t give you goose bumps.

Back