Bogner Helios JB45 Clips

Love KT66 sound ever since trying out a Soldano SLO loaded with them. Looks like a great addition to the Bogner family. How do you guys get these things so damn fast? lol

Love KT66 sound ever since trying out a Soldano SLO loaded with them. Looks like a great addition to the Bogner family. How do you guys get these things so damn fast? lol
Man I wish it was mine but it was just a prototype to check out. Honestly this was sent to me like 3 years ago I think. Covid delays and other amp designs kept pushing the release of this one back from what I understand

Good LARD, that sounds fantastic!

Man, I just sold my Shiva in order to downsize (prolly either to a 3534 or an SLO-30). Now I gotta wonder how big & heavy this JB is, because all three channels sound killer!

Man I wish it was mine but it was just a prototype to check out. Honestly this was sent to me like 3 years ago I think. Covid delays and other amp designs kept pushing the release of this one back from what I understand
Ah I see, well how did you still manage to get a prototype? That is cool, almost a collectable appeal comes along with that in my opinion of course. It is a really cool amp sound wise, looks like the ATMA all grown up now! lol

Has a smear to it in the gainier sounds, which I hear a lot in Bogner amps. Can’t say I like it. The cleaner tones were pretty nice.

Glorious tones!!!! And exceptional licks and playing Blake 🤘

Digging the notion of KT66 bottles - they're sounding deeeelish in this amp!!

Great sounding amp! Bogner is really putting out some great new amps over the last while.

Based on the 3 different Youtube channel’s clips of this so far I feel like it almost sounds like a really good vintage Marshall inspired amp, but something sounds just a little off to me, like there’s a slight weird modern midrange voicing clash on top of an otherwise more vintage-y sound. I’d be curious to try one in person to know for sure. Curious how I’d like it vs a Telos (very underrated imo)

Back