Ground Zero Ampworks modded Mesa Triple Rectifier Rev G

Sounds nice! I just scored a super lead MOAB+ off reverb, excited for it to come in
Nice, congrats. Does it have the Aura control with single input ?

Sounds beastly - what's the new knob on the front do?

Tight control. Down is tighter, up fills out the low end. I moved the foot switch jack to the back, where the separate “loop” foot switch jack was. I don’t think anyone ever uses that. So it’s a win - win. No holes drilled for tight control and foot switch jack still functional to change channels.

Last edited:
Have you ever modded or cracked open a JCM 2000 DSL? I may want you to mod mine for a nice modded plexi on the green channel and a hot rodded 800 for the red channel.

Tight control. Down is tighter, up fills out the low end. I moved the foot switch jack to the back, where the separate “loop” foot switch jack was. I don’t think anyone ever uses that. So it’s a win - win. No holes drilled for tight control and foot switch jack still functional to change channels.
Agree - this is awesome

Sounds great 👍

What made you want to take on a recto? I have to say it sounds very unique. I hear a cross between Mesa mark and recto like it’s an earlier version recto of some type.

Back