The Breast Vibrato I Ever Seen

Another day, another thread about this broad and her big ol titties. Now we wait for the couple of simps to show up and defend the existence of this crap.
Nah the simps are the anonymous wannabes all butthurt that a chick with a nice rack gets attention for doing something most of them are too frightened to do themselves. I guess the few who do have the balls to put themselves out there get frustrated by her popularity but chicks with nice racks have always and will always get more attention than you. That’s life.

She seems nice, and she has improved playing-wise. But I always think "if she wore a black T shirt, would she be as successful"?

I wouldn’t judge anyone for making a living and using what God gave you to set yourself apart. I think every successful YouTuber (who was not an already famous artist) has a niche they try to carve out to set themselves apart. This is no different. Gets people talking and I bet these threads have added subscribers for her, so more power to her.

Personally I’m not a fan, I think I watched one video that came up recommended.

1. Her assets aren't even THAT big

2. I saw a video of her figure skating. Totally surprised me. She skates pretty good!

3. I don't care about her vids either way.

Not defending the existence of it but its pretty simple to ignore it. What seems more simp to me is to be easily Triggered/bothered or annoyed by it.....you know, Rather than Just Ignoring it & moving on with your day. Like i do with some of the dumbass stuff i see posted here all the time.
I hear you, but that’s not at all what simping means.
Nah the simps are the anonymous wannabes all butthurt that a chick with a nice rack gets attention for doing something most of them are too frightened to do themselves. I guess the few who do have the balls to put themselves out there get frustrated by her popularity but chicks with nice racks have always and will always get more attention than you. That’s life.
Nah, that doesn’t have anything to do with what a simp is. Also I’m confused - are we supposed to have the balls to make retarded thirst trap YouTube videos or nice racks?

1. Her assets aren't even THAT big

2. I saw a video of her figure skating. Totally surprised me. She skates pretty good!

3. I don't care about her vids either way.
Yeah I never see her stuff because like a lot of what “the algorithm” feeds me, I click the “I’m not interested” option. I only see them on here where it is fun to laugh at.

More like boomers who haven't gotten their dick wet in decades

SHE CAN KIND OF PLAY GUITAR BOOBA HUBBA HUBBA AWOOOGA HOSS THEMS CLIBBINS BORTHER GOBLESS
These are probably the same boomers who fill up the friends lists of those obvious scam accounts on Facebook that use some stolen instagram thot’s pictures. Every time I get a request from one of those I go and look at who is getting suckered and it’s all boomers and indian guys.

Nah, that doesn’t have anything to do with what a simp is. Also I’m confused - are we supposed to have the balls to make retarded thirst trap YouTube videos or nice racks?

simp
noun
INFORMAL•NORTH AMERICAN
noun: simp; plural noun: simps
  1. a silly or foolish person
I find it extremely silly and foolish to bitch and whine about irrelevant things that cannot be changed. Trying to understand why so many here feel the need to disparage a rando chick getting clicks on the internet—maybe you can enlighten me there? As far as I can tell it’s either jealousy, personal frustration or a combination of the two. If you have no desire to post guitar vids on YT WTF do you care that this broad is doing it?

I think this is a better definition of “simp”

It is when a male is overly submissive to a female and gains nothing from it. So overly submissive that other guys cringe and feel ashamed when seeing them.
So not only are all the old men yelling at clouds over the very successful rando chick on YT, they are also yelling at clouds over the rando supporters of the rando chick? These threads are a giant facepalm.

And that isn’t a definition, it’s slang.

These are probably the same boomers who fill up the friends lists of those obvious scam accounts on Facebook that use some stolen instagram thot’s pictures. Every time I get a request from one of those I go and look at who is getting suckered and it’s all boomers and indian guys.
1000009635.jpg

So not only are all the old men yelling at clouds over the very successful rando chick on YT, they are also yelling at clouds over the rando supporters of the rando chick? These threads are a giant facepalm.

And that isn’t a definition, it’s slang.

im impressed an average looking chick with a vibrato that could kill a horse is as successful as she is, girl power!!

im impressed an average looking chick with a vibrato that could kill a horse is as successful as she is, girl power!!
Never watched her honestly. Only place I’ve seen her is on the multiple threads here. Comments are universal enough that she isn’t that good so what’s the point. But hell yeah if she figured out a way to make a living by sitting on her bed playing bad guitar God bless her

Back