Got to welcome this back home

xpoopx

After selling this back to the person I got it from YEARS ago, I came across someone on FB that posted a photo of their gear collection. A number of months later, this titan dual lead channel monster is back home. I don’t know what happened to the guy behind the brand, but he put together something special here. I would love to have someone very familiar with the circuit do a full checkup on it. Definitely been around the block and in “players grade” condition.
IMG_2513.jpeg

Isn't that the dude who was really big on Harmony Central or something like that? Back when Fastredponycar was big on the forums and on Youtube...

Builder's name was Zach and I seem to remember him eventually screwing people over (as is tradition with booteek amps) before disappearing

I’ll share a photo of the back of the amp. Nothing says “attention to detail” like label maker stickers to identify fx loop, loop level, speaker outputs, etc

Builder's name was Zach and I seem to remember him eventually screwing people over (as is tradition with booteek amps) before disappearing

I can’t remember the details but yeah some shit went down. I think these were just some kind of SLO kit or something he would put together?

Back