Anyone watching the shit show tonight

Well if Bozo Biden was a harmless old man not President, I'd agree with you. He and his handlers put him in the White House, so he's fair game despite his age.
Well he got us out of Afghanistan that W. Bush started and we aint giving the Taliban Billions.
Trump emptied the Taliban prisons and want to invite them to Camp David WTF ?

• Haha
Reactions: rsm
In your opinion of course.
Perhaps you can tell us your level of Presidential experience and how its change America since JFK ?
Or in your case Ronald Reagan.
If you want a shadow puppet for the cameras thats all a Pres is now.
If you want to change & pass Legislation and get the country working again we need an overhaul.
Or ..... stay tuned for the status quo shitshows.

Just because the current president is a puppet doesn't mean the position itself has no power.

I don’t know about that. Things are a lot more fucked up now than they were 4 years ago.
Dont know about your statement.
Id say things are still fucked up some diferent, some the same.
The world isn't currently shut down by a Pandemic and millions aren't dying.
As far as Pandemics go there are way worse diseases we can die from than covid.
2016 proved the USA cannot manage a major diease outbreak worth a fuck.
Of couse DT telling folks to take "horse tranqulizers" and malaria drugs as a cure didn't help.

Dont know about your statement.
Id say things are still fucked up some diferent, some the same.
The world isn't currently shut down by a Pandemic and millions aren't dying.
As far as Pandemics go there are way worse diseases we can die from than covid.
2016 proved the USA cannot manage a major diease outbreak worth a fuck.
Of couse DT telling folks to take "horse tranqulizers" and malaria drugs as a cure didn't help.
The malaria drug was at least as effective as the vaccine. It’s also worth pointing out the virus was created by the Chinese on purpose with the help of the leftist Fauci and the entire plandemic was perpetrated by the left to take down the evil orange man.

I’m not sure what country you’re in but there’s absolutely no doubt people are way worse off now than they were under Orangey. And I’m pretty sure Grampy’s days in the White House are almost over.

What drugs are you on? 2016? Covid didn't happen until 2019 (didn't really affect things until 2020).
Horse tranquilizers? If you mean Ivermectin, he said that because it works and is recognized to do so, even by the CDC at this point.

How do you get this brain damaged?

NNiaLuH.jpg

Are you actually bragging about the withdrawal from Afghanistan ? Jesus Christ dude, that’s gotta be one of the most fucked up military failures in the last 50 years.

So yer saying 20 more years in Afghan is the answer ?
The withdrawl was a micro-cosm of what went on there in 20+ years.
Getting killed goes with taking the oath. Its a risk we all take who serve.
The security detail guarding that gate were the biggest targets in town.
Thats how it goes. Everyone get the "shit detail" sometimes.
Lots a folks got killed when i served but you'll never hear about it cuz its not on TV or forums.
Maybe we should make a meme about that and have a laugh.

The security detal gaurding that gate were the biggest targets in town.
Thats how it goes.
Lots a folks got killed when i served but you'll never hear about it cuz its not on TV or forums.
Maybe we should make a mem about that and have a laugh.

You can’t blame only the republicans for the Afghanistan bullshit. You can however blame democrats, one in particular, for the way the withdrawal was handled.

Quit deflecting Dan.

The security detail guarding that gate were the biggest targets in town.
Thats how it goes. Everyone get the "shit detail" sometimes.
Maybe we should make a meme about that and have a laugh.

well both demoncrats and republiturds are prioritizing illegals over citizens and veterans.

regarding veterans, if you volunteer for military service you should know what you're getting into, if your MOS is combat related, you should know you will be used as pawns by our ruling parasites, if you die they will forget you, if you survive they will ignore you.

You can’t blame only the republicans for the Afghanistan bullshit. You can however blame democrats, one in particular, for the way the withdrawal was handled.

Quit deflecting Dan.
Trump attempted to withdraw forces from Afghanistan and Syria, probably elsewhere too and the establishment wonks laundering money prevented him from doing so. Trump's biggest mistake as President was allowing career swamp creatures to remain in the White House and listening to their advice. IMO

Quit deflecting Dan.
Its not about blame Bro.
Its about facts.
People got their own minds unless they don't.

well both demoncrats and republiturds are prioritizing illegals over citizens and veterans.

regarding veterans, if you volunteer for military service you should know what you're getting into, if your MOS is combat related, you should know you will be used as pawns by our ruling parasites, if you die they will forget you, if you survive they will ignore you.
no not really its just a perception people may have b/c they see it 3500 times a month on TV.
How could they not.

• Haha

not everyone ignores Vets. I don't.

Back