Hey you toxic turds…

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackBootedThug

MURDERATOR
If Rigtalk has to much testosterone or estrogen for you I hear there’s a new spot on facebook for you…lol…I guess you guys are correct with treating the “content creators “ with a somewhat cold shoulder…and a healthy dose of skepticism. oh well…it’s all good…might look at freely allowing the spam content on here in a different light…..

Last edited:
I like seeing creators on here ALOT but they need to be part of the group. Not just spam their shit and talk only on their own posts . Kyle Bull bad seed is a part of the group . He just don’t talk on his own posts . That’s how you do it. But I love creators honestly

I like seeing creators on here ALOT but they need to be part of the group. Not just spam their shit and talk only on their own posts . Kyle Bull bad seed is a part of the group . He just don’t talk on his own posts . That’s how you do it. But I love creators honestly

Agreed. Kyle and @Guitarjon both put out some great content and I particularly dig Jon’s efforts with comparing shit on a legit level.

I said it in the Heavy Metal Amps And Effects group this weekend (which absolutely reads like “No YouTubers unless they buy our pedals and make videos” rather than an effort to stop spamming) but I think a shitload of the shill talk is pretty fucking dumb.

In the pre-YouTube days I wouldn’t trust anyone’s word on gear until I played it myself, nothing about that has changed outside of the way the gear is presented to me. Everyone acting like the wool is being pulled over their eyes in some malicious attempt to get you to buy something, just don’t fucking watch it! It’s REALLY that easy!

Or the “Pete Thorn makes everything sound good so I don’t trust it”, yeah, that’s called finding your identity as a fucking guitar player, genius.

I personally think Rigtalk is awesome but I’m also politically incorrect as hell. I don’t rely on add revenue for a living so I kinda understand the point. I’m retired corrections/law enforcement so….don’t ask my opinion cause you might not get the answer you’re looking for…lol…this is a great community and the core group that has been here from the beginning-is some of the best most solid peeps out there.

Alan is my favorite…fuckin goober…Kyle is good peeps also. I ASSUME that he was talking about us in his video about the toxic environment. Maybe not. I never felt that way about this place. Now there’s another section that I won’t mention that could possibly be considered a little toxic…but abandon hope all ye who enter there…

Reactions: rsm
This place is great when it comes to gear. As far as I've seen, rig talk is pretty much the best spot on the internet to learn about all things high gain from people who actually have experience with pretty much everything and know what they're talking about.

But yeah it might be better off with less people calling other people cucks every 3 seconds.

Alan is my favorite…fuckin goober…Kyle is good peeps also. I ASSUME that he was talking about us in his video about the toxic environment. Maybe not. I never felt that way about this place. Now there’s another section that I won’t mention that could possibly be considered a little toxic…but abandon hope all ye who enter there…

I didn’t see Kyle’s vid, but I’d assume it was referencing the FB group I posted above earlier, Heavy Metal Amps And Effects. They implemented a rule a couple days ago that they weren’t going to allow YouTuber vids anymore, but the wording of it was pretty janky. I believe one of the group owners has his own pedal line and the underlying sentiment seemed to be “Unless you’re making content for our pedals, fuck off” and if that’s not what the wording expressed in the actual rules, that was the sentiment left behind from the comments.

The mod of that group basically told both Kyle and GuitarJon to fuck off Fri or Sat and then all the brainchilds came in with shitting on them. I believe one’s proof that Kyle had no merit to be a reviewer was because it was claimed he couldn’t name a Testament song. :LOL:

Day 6 of 31 days of horror: The Toxic Avenger (1984) – Cool Ghouls Book Club

I didn’t see Kyle’s vid, but I’d assume it was referencing the FB group I posted above earlier, Heavy Metal Amps And Effects. They implemented a rule a couple days ago that they weren’t going to allow YouTuber vids anymore, but the wording of it was pretty janky. I believe one of the group owners has his own pedal line and the underlying sentiment seemed to be “Unless you’re making content for our pedals, fuck off” and if that’s not what the wording expressed in the actual rules, that was the sentiment left behind from the comments.

The mod of that group basically told both Kyle and GuitarJon to fuck off Fri or Sat and then all the brainchilds came in with shitting on them. I believe one’s proof that Kyle had no merit to be a reviewer was because it was claimed he couldn’t name a Testament song. :LOL:
I’m sorry it was not Kyle…guitar John is doing it…Kyle is assisting with it. And I assume it was a low key jab at us. Maybe not…

There's a Tone Talk Podcast out there where Dave Friedman and Mark ( the other host ) specifically name this place and call it " Toxic " ..... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back