Hey you toxic turds…

Status
Not open for further replies.
G. jons demos all sound the same cuz he uses "IR's" for every one.
Fluffs stuff always sounds like a Recto with chugga chugga stuff.
Kyle does a decent job at least you can hear the amps for what they are.
Im as close [too close] to the guitar community as i ever wanna be.

Well, HMAP is an absolute cesspool of douchery. The LWA guy alone was enough for me to bounce from that shit.
LWA.jpg

This place is great when it comes to gear. As far as I've seen, rig talk is pretty much the best spot on the internet to learn about all things high gain from people who actually have experience with pretty much everything and know what they're talking about.

But yeah it might be better off with less people calling other people cucks every 3 seconds.
If it helps I waited a whole 4 seconds before calling you a cuck on this one.

If Rigtalk has to much testosterone or estrogen for you I hear there’s a new spot on facebook for you…lol…I guess you guys are correct with treating the “content creators “ with a somewhat cold shoulder…and a healthy dose of skepticism. oh well…it’s all good…might look at freely allowing the spam content on here in a different light…..

Christ, I tried watching and just couldn’t after a while. It just sounded like every dog whistle for “be yourselves” but anyone who disagrees or has a counter opinion will be silenced or banned. Is the internet full of douchebags who hide behind their anonymity? Yes. But this safe space bullshit is toxic to being an actual part of the human race and free expression. Gotta take the good with the bad. Sick of people trying to bubble wrap the world at the expense of free expression.

Christ, I tried watching and just couldn’t after a while. It just sounded like every dog whistle for “be yourselves” but anyone who disagrees or has a counter opinion will be silenced or banned. Is the internet full of douchebags who hide behind their anonymity? Yes. But this safe space bullshit is toxic to being an actual part of the human race and free expression. Gotta take the good with the bad. Sick of people trying to bubble wrap the world at the expense of free expression.
When your means of support is doing “content “ and getting clicks plus ad revenue then I guess I understand. More power to them. I just kinda took it as a gig on us…. If it was then shame…folks around here are usually pretty complimentary about the work even though it’s clickbait…

Meh, I don't need another circle jerk to join. Would be fun to tell Henning how much of a dork he is though. A lot of those guys are cool though, just not interested in following these guys any more than the random vids I click on here or there.

Agree with you. Can't wait for them to pass bill C63 here in Canada so if I say " I hate" anything and I hurt someone's feelings, they can come find me and charge me for hate crime.

I just kinda took it as a dig on us….
*fixed

But I doubt he was referring to us. The only semi-toxic place here is OTC, and he didn't stick his nose in there as far I know. And OTC is pretty tame compared to this time last year :dunno:

The rest of the forum, including the main one that counts, is very chill and polite for the most part. Always exceptions of course, but I'd trade those exceptions for our 'free speech' any day brothers. That said, @Guitarjon has not posted since Feb 1 :(

Last edited:
*fixed

But I doubt he was referring to us. The only semi-toxic place here is OTC, and he didn't stick his nose in there are far I know. And OTC is pretty tame compared to this time last year :dunno:

The rest of the forum, including the main one that counts, is very chill and polite for the most part. Always exceptions of course, but I'd trade those exceptions for our 'free speech' any day brothers. That said, @Guitarjon has not posted since Feb 1 :(

Cuckiddy cuck cuck cuck.
How'd you know my turds are toxic? JK, everyone on my block knows.

One of my friends sent me an invite to join that FB group. I didn't. Now that I see the video, I'm not gonna.
I'll choose what content to watch, by whoever I wanna see, when I wanna see it. Seems like it's a place created to get more views and likes. Honestly, the guitar world would be just fine without most of those content creators. Like, 88% of them could disappear and life would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back