Mesa and Celestion Myths, Lies, Deception, Slander, Sabotage

It's possibly the same people who are harassing my brother. He claims that on multiple occasions, someone has broken into his place and taken a number of small items of relatively little value. Then a few days or perhaps a couple of weeks later, they broke in and returned the items. They've rearranged furniture, and eaten food out of the fridge. He says they're trying to make him think he's crazy.
Get a camera. Works great. Those 2 dudes who broke in to my place, will never be heard from again. Nor will they ever be found. Best deterrent ever. They were impressed with one of my Desert Storm souvenirs. Until I used it.
Oops.

My Mark IV is apparently a transitional one and it’s been recapped, so that’s both boxes ticked! Didn’t buy it because it was transitional and as there was no cost to me for it being an A/B and the recap was done before I bought it, I’ve no dog in the fight on what (if any) differences there are. To me it sounds like a Mark IV, but I’ve nothing to compare it to and at this age I’ll bet any two Mark IV amps of the same revision will have their differences.

That being said, below is a photo of the circuitboard of mine (first picture), plus some Mark IVAs and IVBs.

I’ve circled where (to my untrained eye) there typically seem to be some differences between the As and the Bs (circled green on the As and circled blue on the Bs). I’ve also circled on mine where it resembles one or the other (green where similar to the As, blue where similar to the Bs) and a bit (circled orange) where it doesn’t seem to look like either.

I’ve no idea what I’m looking at though, so I don’t understand what I’m seeing….

IMG_0997.jpeg
IMG_1002.jpeg
IMG_6515.jpeg
IMG_1001.jpeg
IMG_0996.jpeg
IMG_1003.jpeg
IMG_0998.jpeg

I'm being attacked by a large group of people who basically want to ruin my life. They do these attacks on the internet and in real life using deception, taking things out of context and lying. They doused a bunch of my Vintage 30's in water for example by first breaking into my place. But that's not what i'm here to talk about:
Please...lie down on the couch and let's start by going back to your earliest memories. We have 60 minutes starting now.

I missed out doing drugs because I'm a big pussy, or so I was told. Seeing first hand what drugs turn people into, then reading stuff like this scared me into not trying them. Once again I get to see what others get from doing them. This guy is really really high, or actually insane. Paranoia seems to be the one thing that all deeply drugged people seem to experience, I feel bad for him, but I'm also am thankful for not doing this to myself.

I hope this guy gets the help he needs to get off the shit he's putting in himself to get this way. It sounds like hell to me.

Hey kids on this site - DON'T DO DRUGS!!!!!! Or else!

I missed out doing drugs because I'm a big pussy, or so I was told. Seeing first hand what drugs turn people into, then reading stuff like this scared me into not trying them. Once again I get to see what others get from doing them. This guy is really really high, or actually insane. Paranoia seems to be the one thing that all deeply drugged people seem to experience, I feel bad for him, but I'm also am thankful for not doing this to myself.

I hope this guy gets the help he needs to get off the shit he's putting in himself to get this way. It sounds like hell to me.

Man, you're so wrong. He NEEDS drugs.
This is how I am until I get my first coffee.
Then I realize the keys are on the hook, and my shades are in the car, and I've got no sound because the tuner is on.
It wasn't the gnomes and I didn't blow my amp.
Oh, and I really did spend almost all of that $100, and actually didn't lose $30 of it.

Some people just really suck at doing drugs properly

Wait, wait, wait, wait....I haven't logged in for a bit but can we talk about the first sentence where you're being gang stalked over vintage 30 speakers?

It's more common than you think. According to reports, the perpetrators are usually decked from head to toe in either Eminence or Scumback swag.

They tried breaking into my place just last week, and all I have are some V30 IR's. These fuckers mean business!

Back